JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 01:55
LED lighting is assaulting. It's going to set me back over $800 to replace all of the bulbs in this house with incandescent, mercury-free, full spectrum lamps. I just had to get that off of my chest. It's about frequency. Candles are my favorite but not always practical. This image is from Barry Lyndon by Stanley Kubrick and was shot with a low light lense on loan from NASA who also loaned Stanley NASA advisors for 2001- A Space Odyssey as you do when you're right in the middle of attempting to send men to the moon.

#darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 09:45
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hmmm.... interesting.

Nana needs bright light. I don't function well without it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Howdy Nana. There is a more ominous intention behind LED than meets the eye. It's not about energy conservation. Check out what I consider to be the most beautifully paced and patient scene in the history of film...

https://youtu.be/YQE73GDo4...
12:43 PM - Apr 20, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
23 April, 12:50
Hi,
I have been very concerned about these LED lights for quite some time. Even president Trump was aware of it when he removed the ban on incandescent lights. People probably don't remember that. I do! I live in Vancouver BC Canada and they are replacing all the street lights with these horrific, bright LED lights! They are absolutely blinding and dangerous! I'm all alone here I don't know what to do about it. I've contacted City Hall a few times to no avail! Maybe the city Mayor. People need to wake up!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 April, 11:59
Thank you, now I need to see that movie

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
21 April, 05:16
Wow!!! That's so very beautiful! I, too, love candlelight best, but it's got to be from candles made out of beeswax. (I'm not having any of those paraffin wax candles in my home.) 😊

This is why I'm such a loner - folks can't figure out why I'm so gosh darned "fussy"... about everything!

I love that 'her ladyship' knew that she was in love, after only 6 hours. It was much the same for me, when I met my husband. Five weeks after we met in the garden, at my parent's house in the country, we got married (eloped). What an experience that was! (I laughed through the whole service, believe it or not. Had a real case of the giggles, I did.)

21 April, 08:01
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
While I'm on the subject...
It doesn't really sit well with me, that bees are routinely relieved of all the fruits of their labour, for our benefit. I wrestle with that - just one of many things I wrestle with.

When we had bees in the early days of our marriage, my husband and I made a conscious effort to not be too greedy. We only took as much honey as we figured would probably be surplus to the bees actual needs, and even still,
we kept a few tins in storage, just in case we were faced with a particularly long winter, and the bees required feeding.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 02:54
Hi there, Nana is in and out, earning coins today!

Blessed to still be able to!

Wow that is some scene. Some rather hard core gambling faces!

As for the leds I have never really researched but always assumed just one more of their asinine force fed tools.

Love to play poker!
Would like to play Sessions.
He seems to have a tell he can't control!😁
Apparently when the tied turned and he figured out we would win, he simply could not wipe the smile off his face.
Everywhere I saw him same huge smile suddenly.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 03:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don't work too hard Nana.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 April, 02:11
Wow, beautiful! There is something very suspicious about LED. If I go into a big store their lighting not only dries out my eyes I can barely see clearly. It has to be the lighting it's the only common factor.

garm hava @sigma777
20 April, 02:30
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
The LED spectrum affects the physiognomy, which means it also affects consciousness.

20 April, 05:00
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I remember going into a newly opened fabric shop, when I was a teenager (a long time ago), and finding that the florescent lighting (there was a lot of it!!!) really hurt my eyes - made them sting, and water - so much so, that I had to leave the shop, before I might otherwise have wanted to. I don't get on well with LED's, either.