JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
LED lighting is assaulting. It's going to set me back over $800 to replace all of the bulbs in this house with incandescent, mercury-free, full spectrum lamps. I just had to get that off of my chest. It's about frequency. Candles are my favorite but not always practical. This image is from Barry Lyndon by Stanley Kubrick and was shot with a low light lense on loan from NASA who also loaned Stanley NASA advisors for 2001- A Space Odyssey as you do when you're right in the middle of attempting to send men to the moon.

#darktolight
01:55 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kraken Patriot @willowt
25 April, 08:13
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Warning… Self Promotion… You might enjoy our Firefly refillable oil candles and lamps which use Firefly Non-Toxic, Readily Biodegradable, Odorless Lamp Oil. Https://FireflyFuel.com. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 April, 02:33
In response Kraken Patriot to his Publication
Link is not active.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
23 April, 11:46
About 9-10 yrs ago, they announced they would be discontinuing incandescent bulbs in Canada. I made it a mission to hit 3-5 stores a day for a week. I bought 500 of them. I may be able to will them to my kids. 😉

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 April, 02:35
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I pray that there won't be a need but that was very fine thinking ahead. You can sell them now on the black market, lol.

F B Jones @FBJones
23 April, 11:37
incandescent and Halogen light bulbs are "illegal" in CA - but there are no florescent or LED in my home. Have to get creative to here in Newsom's prison to stay healthy.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
21 April, 12:37
I recently walked all over the house and removed all the LED bulbs my husband put in. Then I went looking for replacements, hard to find! We ended up getting them from all different places. I also get the urge to run near LED lighting, don’t like it at all!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
20 April, 04:49
Money well spent, I say! Given a choice, incandescent lighting - preferably full spectrum - is the only lighting I will use. I moved to a newly renovated cottage, recently, which is chock-a-block full of LED lighting, which I don't like at all - never have. In my old house, I kept using incandescent lights, in spite of the big push to switch to LED's, a few years back, and had always planned on continuing to use them, as long as they were still available. However, having all the light fixtures replaced at this point, isn't even in the cards! So instead, I've chosen to light the place with Himalayan salt lamps, and rose quartz lamps - lots of both - and a few regular type lamps - fitted with incandescent bulbs, at the moment - to be replaced with full spectrum bulbs, as soon as I find the box that they are hiding in. :)
I love the mood created by this lighting, so much so, that I can hardly wait for evening to arrive - and morning, too - so I can switch them all on. So beautiful!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 08:46
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Thank you. I'm a big fan of salt lamps too. They neutralize EM and cleanse the space besides being very easy on the eyes. There's a lot of health-related topics I'm tempted to take up here but I'm hesitant for fear of getting too off-topic. I'm glad that I mentioned this one though because a big part of this battle is about vibes and frequency and this is yet another way that [they] are trying to mess with both.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
20 April, 03:53
The good news today is that this low light capability is available for pretty much everybody with present day cameras and lenses. Many still screens of Barry Lyndon indeed look like they would be paintings. The candles on the table weren't all though, they had large chandeliers above. But they stick to the style, and it does show.

There are good and bad sides to LEDs. There's more blue, which is likely intended to delay your sleep. The LEDs are often driven with poorly constructed AC-DC converters, which make them flicker at a fast rate and produce parasitic currents to the electrical networks. Color mixing is way easier with LEDs.

LEDs replace tungsten filaments with gallium and arsenic and other hazardous compounds in the phosphors.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 07:54
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
I very much appreciate your informed opinion. My brother is a journeyman electrician but I have limited knowledge of electricity beyond some basic wiring I did for the Air Force. I go off of vibes. When I enter a space with fluorescent or LED lighting my impulse is to run. I might be more sensitive that most but I listen to that.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 April, 09:48
Wise idea, there. LED lighting is very unhealthy. If I need something close and bright, I have a tiny Tensor bought from thrift that is just perfect.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
20 April, 09:48
God Bless You!
I'm doing a massive restoration on an old Girl who turns a ton in 24. They can't understand Why I REFUSE LED!
Let's SEE
WHAT HAPPENS...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 12:27
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
You'll be the most inviting house in the neighborhood.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 09:45
Hmmm.... interesting.

Nana needs bright light. I don't function well without it.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 12:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Howdy Nana. There is a more ominous intention behind LED than meets the eye. It's not about energy conservation. Check out what I consider to be the most beautifully paced and patient scene in the history of film...

https://youtu.be/YQE73GDo4...