JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 01:55
LED lighting is assaulting. It's going to set me back over $800 to replace all of the bulbs in this house with incandescent, mercury-free, full spectrum lamps. I just had to get that off of my chest. It's about frequency. Candles are my favorite but not always practical. This image is from Barry Lyndon by Stanley Kubrick and was shot with a low light lense on loan from NASA who also loaned Stanley NASA advisors for 2001- A Space Odyssey as you do when you're right in the middle of attempting to send men to the moon.

#darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 09:45
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hmmm.... interesting.

Nana needs bright light. I don't function well without it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 12:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Howdy Nana. There is a more ominous intention behind LED than meets the eye. It's not about energy conservation. Check out what I consider to be the most beautifully paced and patient scene in the history of film...

https://youtu.be/YQE73GDo4...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 April, 02:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Wow, beautiful! There is something very suspicious about LED. If I go into a big store their lighting not only dries out my eyes I can barely see clearly. It has to be the lighting it's the only common factor.

garm hava @sigma777
The LED spectrum affects the physiognomy, which means it also affects consciousness.
02:30 PM - Apr 20, 2023
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sigma777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from garm hava, click on at the bottom under it