JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 01:55
LED lighting is assaulting. It's going to set me back over $800 to replace all of the bulbs in this house with incandescent, mercury-free, full spectrum lamps. I just had to get that off of my chest. It's about frequency. Candles are my favorite but not always practical. This image is from Barry Lyndon by Stanley Kubrick and was shot with a low light lense on loan from NASA who also loaned Stanley NASA advisors for 2001- A Space Odyssey as you do when you're right in the middle of attempting to send men to the moon.

#darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 09:45
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hmmm.... interesting.

Nana needs bright light. I don't function well without it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 12:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Howdy Nana. There is a more ominous intention behind LED than meets the eye. It's not about energy conservation. Check out what I consider to be the most beautifully paced and patient scene in the history of film...

https://youtu.be/YQE73GDo4...

20 April, 02:54
Hi there, Nana is in and out, earning coins today!

Blessed to still be able to!

Wow that is some scene. Some rather hard core gambling faces!

As for the leds I have never really researched but always assumed just one more of their asinine force fed tools.

Love to play poker!
Would like to play Sessions.
He seems to have a tell he can't control!😁
Apparently when the tied turned and he figured out we would win, he simply could not wipe the smile off his face.
Everywhere I saw him same huge smile suddenly.

Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
20 April, 03:51

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
21 April, 12:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i sure hope they have the server