Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Ok Frens, we REALLY need prayer!!! As some of you know, it appears that my husband has Lymphoma. We are having a huge problem getting the biopsy. It's taken over a month and still no biopsy scheduled. I actually caught the scheduler lying to me as she told me they were "waiting for the insurance to be verified". We have Medicare, and I confirmed w/my friend who's the office manager for her physician husband, that you never have to 'verify' Medicare!!

All we want is the biopsy so we can see what we're dealing with. His brother had T cell Lymphoma, and died in a year. I already have him on 2 natural cancer protocols, all we want is to do the biopsy. At this point I truly believe his being ignored is all about him being unvaxxed!! It's true there is a new medical code for the unvaxxed, I checked on this, and yes. They are keeping track of all of us and trying to kill those of us they can!!!
PLEASE pray for a miracle, for a very quick biopsy. We just need to know.

PS. PLEASE do not co
12:08 PM - Apr 20, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
21 April, 06:58
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
I just sent a prayer for good health and strength. What they had been doing to you and your husband is terrible and outright unfair. Stay strong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
21 April, 07:56
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 April, 05:36
Sending prayers for your husband, may God Bless him and your family.🙏🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 05:44
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
❤️

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
20 April, 01:49
He has helped many with cancer including lymphoma.
Truth Social- FloridaSharkman
FloridaSharkman.org

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 05:42
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
I will definitely look him up!!❤️

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
20 April, 01:37
😔So sorry you are going through such anxiety... sending prayers.... but please send them as E-mail (that is, the scheduler and hospital, or doctor's office)... AND CC the email to the Governor. Mention that you are concerned why they are ignoring you... use those words. 🙏🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 05:41
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 April, 01:33
God bless your husband, you, your family/friends!

Prayer sent!!!

Much Love, Blessings, and Healing to all of you!!!🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 05:40
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
❤️

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 05:39
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
❤️

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
20 April, 01:32
Lord, look down on @Cath2344 husband and bless him with healing, whole and complete. Wrap your loving presence around him and his family and give them grace and patience while they wait upon your blessing. Free them from excess worry, and let them feel you with them. In Jesus name.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 05:39
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
❤️

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
20 April, 01:31
🙏❤️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 05:38
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
20 April, 12:35
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 01:17
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
❤️

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
20 April, 12:34
Family, we can do this together. All together until at least 1 pm Eastern, let us lift our spirits to give this family a call to schedule this biopsy within 24 hours.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
20 April, 12:36
In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 01:20
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
thank you😔❤️ I’m on the phone this whole time, they’re claiming they don’t have a referral, which they DO. But the referring doc is not in office for rest of week. It’s just one roadblock after another…

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 12:32
Prayers for God to open doors for you to get the Biopsy,
Perhaps contact the Frontline Doctors or some of the other doctors that are helping the unvaxxed to see if they can open that door.
They know a lot of ppl in a lot of states.
I would surely try.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 April, 12:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😽

4-19-23 JUAN O SAVIN
w/B2T

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

🇺🇸 Juan
Our country’s very divided.
People are not fully understanding
that we’ve been conned into giving up
our personal & national freedoms & rights
& turning them over to bodies, groups, agencies,
International groups even,
that are enslaving us & taking our freedoms away.
When the British got upset with the colonies,
the colonists were meeting in public halls
& discussing their freedoms.
ONE OF THE THINGS THE BRITISH WERE COMING AFTER
WAS THEIR GUNS.
They were working towards having A COMPLETE CONFISCATION
OF ALL GUNS OF THE COLONISTS BY 1777
& sending no further guns, ammunition, anything.
ONLY THE KING’S TROOPS would have the authority to have guns..
When the British troops got there in 1775
THE FIRST THING THEY DID WAS OCCUPY THE MEETING HALLS
where locals were conversing & STOPPED THE MEETINGS.
It’s not too dissimilar to this moment we’re in now in America 💥

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 01:21 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you, I’ll try!!!❤️🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 April, 12:32
I am so sorry you’re going through this. 😔 I’m so glad you have him on a protocol. Sending love, light and prayers. God bless you both. 🙏❤️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 01:22
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
❤️

IAM NJoy @NJoy
20 April, 12:28
Prayers & blessings
🙏❤️🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 01:23
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
❤️

Selah 321 @Selah
20 April, 12:27
Lord please reach out to cause this testing to happen... there seems to be many issues in our medical centers... Please give them the gift of knowing what they are up against... in Jesus name Amen🙏🏻🕊

Have you reached out to Medicare... they also may be able to help the process

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 01:27
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
I’m about to try that… but the cancer center is claiming they didn’t get the referral… and his referring Dr is out for the rest of the week. I need to find SOMEONE who will refer him w/o seeing him… 😰

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 April, 12:26
🙏🙏🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
21 April, 12:17
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
❤️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
20 April, 12:20
🙏🙏🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 12:20
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 April, 12:19
Back in March I went to walk in clinic to get a strep test. Easy test. The MA did it then wanted to do a Flu test. I said, what is that, he said a flu test, but it's not as bad as before, it only swabs the outer area of nose. I flatly refused. Then the PA came in. Strep test negative, then asked if I was vaxxed with flu & Covid. I said, I refuse to answer cuz you are right they are tracking. Then a week later I get a phone call on my cell. Came up as CDC Nat'l Immunization. I did not answer. They called again just seconds after & I did not answer. Yes they are tracking.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
20 April, 12:15
Praying for you both!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 12:17
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 12:14
Dear Lord, please let a doctor step up and do this biopsy. Please GOD protect and heal all of your children. I pray for you and your husband that the biopsy can happen soon. Amen.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 12:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
❤️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 April, 12:12
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 12:18
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
❤️

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
20 April, 12:11 (E)
🙏What in the world is wrong with people. I'm so sorry

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 12:12
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I really really think it's all about being unvaxxed!!! They know now who is and who isn't....

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 12:16
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 April, 12:10
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 12:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
❤️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
20 April, 12:09
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻