Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 12:08 (E)
Ok Frens, we REALLY need prayer!!! As some of you know, it appears that my husband has Lymphoma. We are having a huge problem getting the biopsy. It's taken over a month and still no biopsy scheduled. I actually caught the scheduler lying to me as she told me they were "waiting for the insurance to be verified". We have Medicare, and I confirmed w/my friend who's the office manager for her physician husband, that you never have to 'verify' Medicare!!

All we want is the biopsy so we can see what we're dealing with. His brother had T cell Lymphoma, and died in a year. I already have him on 2 natural cancer protocols, all we want is to do the biopsy. At this point I truly believe his being ignored is all about him being unvaxxed!! It's true there is a new medical code for the unvaxxed, I checked on this, and yes. They are keeping track of all of us and trying to kill those of us they can!!!
PLEASE pray for a miracle, for a very quick biopsy. We just need to know.

PS. PLEASE do not co

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
Family, we can do this together. All together until at least 1 pm Eastern, let us lift our spirits to give this family a call to schedule this biopsy within 24 hours.
12:34 PM - Apr 20, 2023
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GenealogistErin in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 01:20
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
thank youšŸ˜”ā¤ļø Iā€™m on the phone this whole time, theyā€™re claiming they donā€™t have a referral, which they DO. But the referring doc is not in office for rest of week. Itā€™s just one roadblock after anotherā€¦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
20 April, 12:36

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 April, 01:20
ā¤ļø