JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This is a sampling of tweets from an account- The White Rabbit- that VK amplified yesterday at Twixter. This account is worth a look.

#TheGreatAwakening
01:07 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 April, 12:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Monday April 24th tomorrow

4/24 > 46 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

4/24/2023 > 46/7 > 17

Apr = 1st month

1/24/2023 > 77 Green Go

77 > 14 > 5 < > 5:5

Jan = Nov on 13mo SOL Calendar
β˜€οΈ

1/24 = 11/24 > 11:6 > 17

11:6 > 26-Z

26 > 8 ♾️

26 < > 92 > 911

911 > 92 > 11 < > 11:11

11/24/22 Thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒπŸŒ½πŸ¦ƒπŸŒ½

Watch πŸ‘€βŒšοΈthe Water πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§Rabbit πŸ‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
23 April, 12:04
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Jfk Jr in Simple Gematria equals 55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 April, 11:56
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
King James Version
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 April, 11:34
When you see castles absolutely blown to smithereens...and you are told it was attacked by your ancestors against the English, who were mostly farmers...then what the hell kind of weapon did they use? Not many farmers had a spare nuke at that time. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
20 April, 07:25
So much revealed yet concealed. The more I study and reflect, the more I'm thinking that our realm is equivalent to a prison planet with huge ice walls and a dome to contain us. Not to sound too cynical, but how can the Antarctic Treaty be agreed upon and enforced by nearly every power center on earth. Ancient texts state man was created/modified to tend the garden, work the mines, and till the fields for the "gods".

And I'm just getting started...

20 April, 04:44
Seems some of us were sent back here....to fook them up.... I remember tartaria clearly being taught in school...

20 April, 04:31
The Pyramids are global...The Tartarians were global.. they did not see us coming.... fools in control.... not for much longer.... the Great Awakening is here...

20 April, 04:25
They added on a thousand years. Many here know... what did Q say?... SLAVES NO MORE...we got this...our job is to protect them as the light falls on them.... WWG1WGA

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
20 April, 03:09
Keep sharing, please!
I’m not down with the tweeter…

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
19 April, 05:34
This account posts very similar statements

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
19 April, 05:11
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ πšπšŠπš‹πš‹πš’πš β„’
thedailyrabbit
Β·
9m
ITS HAPPENING 🚨🍿🚨🍿
https://twitter.com/i/stat...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 April, 08:37
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Next is the alien invasion distraction.

Ange Love @LoveM
19 April, 04:45
Just posting it is not enough...I traveled quite a bit and saw ancient ruins myself that are really old. Talked with the locals. They know things not written in books...Going to need to see where this information is originating from and why is it being posted.

20 April, 04:41
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Not as ancient as you have been told.... we are not in 2023...moar like 1023... look at the old buildings and see the i or j in front of the numbers... foundation stones... i715 not 1715....total manipulation

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 April, 04:34
Makes sense.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 April, 05:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
It does and yet it is still a lot to wrap ones mind around, even for us. I learned that I was going to be a father in 2012 which is when my conCERNs peaked. Since then I have gradually felt more at ease and modeled to my son a deep trust in God. And I thanq God every day for you Patriots.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 April, 01:59
Same account than Sirius B (same tweets !!!)
https://twitter.com/thedai...
https://twitter.com/Sirius...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 April, 05:22
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
That’s good information!

Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
19 April, 05:38
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Who believes an account ( https://twitter.com/Sirius... ) with this πŸ‘‡ in his info..?

"Christ already ruled for 1000 years."

Hogwash, the great awakening is still far off, when they say "think for yourself" that is a literal statement, the lies are so sweet in the mouth aren't they..?πŸ™

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 April, 01:54
Their Twitter feed is very productive. A lot of posts in a very short time.

Wonder if this is a group, or, AI?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 April, 02:22
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Or both or neither.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 April, 01:49
Thank you! Pretty cool account
Didn’t Q say something about β€œfollow the white rabbit?”

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 April, 01:46
Thank you.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 April, 01:39

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 April, 01:55
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I was going to ask for a link... 😁

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 April, 01:34
Thanks, Fan. I missed VK’s πŸ”¦ !

https://twitter.com/TheDai...

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
19 April, 01:32
This makes the most sense to me. Seems reasonable that something came here and altered our time line-maybe used some kind of technology to repress our DNA (AI)?

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 April, 01:31
That's about 200 years

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 April, 11:44
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
21 April, 12:07
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
SiriusB has been stating this fact for some years now. Talks of Tartaria a lot

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
19 April, 01:13
Do you know the twitter handle, please?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
19 April, 01:18
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 April, 01:12
"The invasion was according to Revelations" ? πŸ€”

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
19 April, 01:23
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Yeah. Me too...

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
19 April, 01:51
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Typically those not familiar/taught well
in the word say revelations but is Revelation..
where do we go for truth on happenings
nowadays..I do not look for Biblical truth here