JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 April, 01:07
This is a sampling of tweets from an account- The White Rabbit- that VK amplified yesterday at Twixter. This account is worth a look.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 April, 04:34
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Makes sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It does and yet it is still a lot to wrap ones mind around, even for us. I learned that I was going to be a father in 2012 which is when my conCERNs peaked. Since then I have gradually felt more at ease and modeled to my son a deep trust in God. And I thanq God every day for you Patriots.
05:19 PM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 April, 04:56
My Shield is up always... as they fire at will... I protect so that all have time to prepare...this is my job. As the rest put on the full armour.... we are moments away... white rabbit is correct... the seeds were planted long ago.... buckle up...we are in the bumpy part.!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 April, 03:22
Just an opinion but here goes...I think the Great Awakening is about awakening/bringing us back to God our Father...we can wake up to all worldly things...but until the world TRULY wakes up to God and remembers we are HIS CHILDREN...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 April, 05:34 (E)
Love you brother. That is what I promised God with our youngest, prior we were off track, but do our best to live the example for our older children, and hope mightily in Acts 16:31. Our Eyes are fixed upon Christ. 🙏

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 April, 07:21
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication