Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 09:59
Good Morning Patriots.

Sometimes just need a little push...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
VK posted this video on Truth 11 days, 22 hours and 51 minutes prior to this post. The 11 days, 22 hours caught my eye (11 = K and 22 = V), but I think (hope) that the 51 minutes is the message we all need to hear.

Q51:
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH
08:27 PM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
21 April, 10:50
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Just posted it again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 April, 10:33
Nice “Poll” ReTRUTH from POTUS

11+22= 33

+ 51

+ 1 1 2 2

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 April, 10:28
Nice work Cowboy! if you are correct, I would be one mighty happy camper. :)

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
18 April, 09:40 (E)
VK also posted 17 mins before Trump posted on Truth today... same good morning vibe, different platform post. 10am and 10:17am eastern

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
18 April, 09:34
nice job Cowboy!