Sometimes just need a little push...
09:59 AM - Apr 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
22 April, 09:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nudge or *flicker in the darkness?
Gotta turn that light on!!
Hey 👋 the candle 🕯 burns 🔥 🎶 😎 but it is an anxious time, is anyone else feeling more anxious than usual, plus ringing in the ears...I think my $1 store headphones 🎧 heard their final moment last night 🌙 thinking 🤔 I need to upgrade to put the music 🎶 back in my life which seems to.do wonders for the anxious moments. Something tells me that I am feeling more than just my own anxiety 🙃 though and it is a bigger path opening and expanding...but the mystery moments have me closer to the edge than ever before...like a pink bull from the past --up in the air and it meets the distant past of the precipice moments of high pink hair lol...Feels like a Rollercoaster in the dark these days...like Space Mountain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
22 April, 09:35
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
I thought it'd be cool 😎 to have a transparent Kayak to experience the depths below, but um....what if those friendly whales 🐋 🤔 get a little too friendly and tip the whole thing upside down. I'd be keen on river Kayaking but not open sea like this...first of all...if I did tip--I'd be shark bait...and that is my FEAR of the ocean outside beach shore area...I can doggy paddle but eventually my arms would get exhausted and I don't find the thought of that very humorous...Plus, I'm not sure...would it be good to know what js below or keep it a mystery?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 April, 10:54
Tread…guide…row…
Just had a feeling 🤷

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 April, 01:32
Magique 🙏💖🥰

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 April, 01:56
#18 loud and clear! Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma oil on 04/18/2014.
https://youtu.be/sqAFhPx0S...
'Joe Biden is a criminal': Obama-era staffer blows whistle on Biden's business deals - YouTube

Former Obama stenographer Mike McCormick claims then-Vice President Biden used American taxpayer money to enrich his family and says Jake Sullivan a 'conspir...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 April, 12:47
Morn ing Vk and Au Patriots!
( ( ( ( O ) ) ) )

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 April, 09:54
or a big long hug and listening heart until the pain leaves. that is my kind of push. 🙏

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
18 April, 09:33
GO WHALES!!

🐳👏

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 April, 08:27
VK posted this video on Truth 11 days, 22 hours and 51 minutes prior to this post. The 11 days, 22 hours caught my eye (11 = K and 22 = V), but I think (hope) that the 51 minutes is the message we all need to hear.

Q51:
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 April, 10:33
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Nice “Poll” ReTRUTH from POTUS

11+22= 33

+ 51

+ 1 1 2 2

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
21 April, 10:50
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Just posted it again

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
18 April, 07:51
Absolutely love that song and the whale!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 April, 06:20
I’ve been grateful for those recent pushes.

Whale: please rub my belly fine Sir!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 April, 05:42
Good morning VK 🔥

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
18 April, 04:25
Here’s a song for anyone who needs their spirits lifted.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Great Big Sea | When I'm Up (I Can't Get Down) - YouTube

http://www.cbcmusic.caNewfoundland's most popular band celebrated their 20th anniversary with an intimate concert at Toronto's Danforth Music Hall in Novembe...

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
18 April, 04:09
Good day VK and Family 😊. Would just love to be there experiencing that moment

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
18 April, 03:50
WOOOOOW!
That would make MY heart BEAT!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 April, 02:59
The smallest act of kindness
can make someone's day. 💕

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 April, 02:59
Good afternoon, VK and Patriots!
Beautiful images ... heartwarming.
On our way to Anon Island we need a push ...

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
18 April, 02:58
Stay safe my friend; the same go for your family and all.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 April, 02:28
Hey, #18 :)

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
18 April, 02:13
💗

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
18 April, 02:05
Seems i have been, into a corner

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 April, 01:57
Good Morning VK and fam :)
So good to see you here today.
Wherever you are right now, ruff as it is, I hope you can feel the positive energy coming from your home here.
🤗

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
18 April, 01:41
One of the messages I love about Anons is the constant reminder how All of God's creations are important and should be valued, loved and cared for!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
18 April, 01:39
Trust

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 April, 01:37
✨❤️✨

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
18 April, 01:44
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Love this! Both generations!!!!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
18 April, 01:49
In response New Years Day to her Publication
That made me happy

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
18 April, 01:11
Good Afternoon VK!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 April, 01:09
no way you did this Vincent !!!!!!!!!
you posted at 9:59am this cryptic message...
after putting it into gematria -
i thought Trump trading cards? really? why?

then Trump posts on IG about his NFT trading cards staying the same price and quick shoutout to the Fake News...
at 12:07pm.

420 vibes.
titanic.
election day plus 1.
was the money worth it?

Great Morning Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 April, 12:47
Good morning, VK and AU! 😊🌻💕

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
18 April, 12:44
Good morning VK and Family

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 12:25
DJT/ONE Most High/Spirit /Perfection

Good afternoon Vincent.

Nana has been praying for you, I could feel the struggle.
You can do this!
Everyone has a role to play!

We ARE winning!

Looks like CIC Trump is trolling today!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
18 April, 12:21
.... and sometimes just to fall a little lower. 😊