Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
09 March, 07:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Left one looks more like Hunter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
09 March, 06:39
If Joe Biden has had any plastic surgery ~ I want to see receipts ~ the new version looks like he has had a full face & eye lift with cheek inplants & added a bum chin, nope noway nada
#JoesGone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sun ALK @River
10 February, 01:10
eyes, nose, ears are different. Not the same person.

Denise Sieber @Doodlebug68
10 February, 08:34
the puppet js on the right

Nico Jones @BrassMonQey
09 February, 08:17

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 February, 08:09

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
09 February, 08:05
THIS AINT PEDOJOE!!

USA DAR @buffaloalum
09 February, 08:02
You are right. The Biden on the left does scare me. I see evil in his eyes / face. The Biden on the right looks a Grandpa that is clueless, annoying, but not evil. My opinion anyway.

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
09 February, 06:40
How much longer will this Charade Continue??

Steven Pasquale @steve1187
09 February, 08:04
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
good question

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
09 February, 06:18
I wood think you are right:)

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
09 February, 06:14
my left or yours?

they are both scary

1776 ... @IGG1776
09 February, 06:11
I believe that is Brother Bidan.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
09 February, 06:09
yeah, this isn't botox.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
09 February, 05:50
Left = face of an evil entity!!

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
09 February, 05:43
or as John likes to say "masks are fun"

2 images..

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
09 February, 05:40
probably using something like this...

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
09 February, 05:18
He was "disappeared" right after that video of him bragging about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired went viral.

Nonny Mouse @nonnymouse
09 February, 05:05
I honestly just think Biden had plastic surgery.

LORI THORNE @HighPockets65
09 February, 09:01
In response Nonny Mouse to his Publication
That's what I think. I think he had the same plastic surgeon as Kenny Rogers or Burt Reynolds. They looked like monsters after theirs.

Paint Head @Paint
09 February, 04:54
His forehead is bigger on the left😳
WOW

Paint Head @Paint
09 February, 04:58
In response Paint Head to her Publication
wonder if this falls under Mandela Effect

Heaven's Sky @thefinalcountdown1776
09 February, 04:33
🤣pure gold

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 04:22
ALL OF THIS
IS SO #1991
VINTAGE

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 04:17
WHERE IS

#Potus - ~ #Trump ?

SERIOSLY

THE MEME LOOKS UNCORTABLY REAL AFTERL ALL

WHY IS #INCOMUNICATED IN HIS SUMMER #DACHA

ON #Mar - A - LAVOSTOV

#MAGA
#wwg1wga

Patriot Lola @PatriotLola
09 February, 03:59
He isn't too scary!!! He us just so dumb!!! EVIL!!!!

Catin Thehat @Cathills
09 February, 03:52
Just to rule it out, anyone a plastic surgeon? Any chance he had a facelift?

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
09 February, 04:46
In response Catin Thehat to her Publication
Not unless a facelift includes a poorly reconstructed chin with implant removal and a lopside cleff. His new chin is narrower and has a crater in it. Why cant those asleep see this is not the same person, blows my mind if I think too long about it.

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
09 February, 06:20
In response Catin Thehat to her Publication
my bet is that is an actor

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
09 February, 03:51
Even eyelid surgery won't make the eyes get closer together.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
09 February, 12:24
Indeed. The one on the right is actually funny 😁

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
08 February, 11:23
The guy on the right looks like he slept in his clothes. Can't even make a neat windsor knot

Robin Lages @Robinbird
08 February, 10:54
you mean real

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 10:34
The guy that created that is happy its being put to great use! 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#GodWins 🦅🇺🇸
#JusticeForMaddieAndZac

https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

Lorraine Holmes @Holmesl47
08 February, 10:14
My left looking at photo?