Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I didn't produce the movie, I'm just watching. Take it up with this asshole.πŸ˜‚
08:11 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 February, 11:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🀣🀣🀣🀣 MNUCHIN!! who'd have ever thought.... and its a MASTERPIECEπŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 03:35
Not fond of him I gather? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
08 February, 11:58
Don't know why but I distrust this man.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
08 February, 11:02
We appreciate every effort from every Patriot to save the children, our country and the world.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
08 February, 10:11
I sure hope someone's recording this. I'd hate to have to do another "take".

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
08 February, 10:00
One thing I would love to know, what about all the shots administered already? From what I can see (definitely very limited) - will these stop? Side affects? I have many questions how this plays into the script.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
08 February, 10:15
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
So do I. I've heard of many bad reactions to the vaccine and wondered how the "white hats" could permit that to happen. I hope someone will explain it someday.

Bernie Poniatowski @NCDoodleMom
10 February, 07:54
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
I hope they're substituting the shots with a placebo.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
08 February, 09:50
?SOTU Speech? When will that SS be happening? #GAFCITY

Knight Breed @knightbreed
08 February, 09:32

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
08 February, 09:20

Anonymous Patriot17 @PatriotPlusQ
08 February, 08:55

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
08 February, 08:54
talk about brainwashed.

https://twitter.com/fred03...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 February, 08:50
LMFAO 🀣🀣🀣

Amy Randy @VanDee
08 February, 08:48
The Accountant...seen it? Great movie.

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
08 February, 08:54
can I get extra credit for digging Sir? Seems to me like you know your shit. Although you have been impressing me since day one. #mensch #EnjoyTheShow

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
08 February, 10:15
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
He is also a film producer. I was amazed when I read about some of the movies he was involved with.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 February, 10:12
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
12/21 take it away! Also, Sydney Powell was born in Durham.

Sam Adams @SamAdams
08 February, 08:46
LMFAO ... can't really argue with that one now.

Ellsie _29 @Ellsie29
08 February, 08:43
I did notice you follow exactly 17 people
😎

Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
08 February, 08:34
gasp! we knew from hints he was ring leader...so intriguing to see the credits when its all over (p.s. his beautiful wife plays a cannibalistic hedge fund manager in an up coming movie...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
https://www.meyoumadness.c...

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
08 February, 08:34
Yo Stevie... kindly hit the red button and lets effing go! Your killing me smalls! πŸ€£πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
08 February, 08:25
Think, POTUS keeps his enemies close??? Just a thought

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
08 February, 08:23
😁😁😁

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
Member of the "ORDER OF THE BLACK SUN"

DB! DB! @DB_aldwin
08 February, 08:22
oh Steve M - he's got a lot of us on the edge of our seat! glad i have doG to fall back on when it looks ugly ... VIBES UP!

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
08 February, 08:31

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 09:07
In response dianne 3700 to her Publication
Did you see the new one WW 1984. Mind blowing relation to 2020-2021.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 February, 08:19
πŸ‘ 🀣🀣🀣

Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
08 February, 08:18
Bidan?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 February, 08:16
I SAID FOR 4 YEARS ( MUNCHKIN ) WAS A DEEP STATE CLOWN !!! WHY WOULD TRUMP WANT A GOLDMAN SACKS ASS HAT RUNNING THE TREASURY ????

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
The picture with the legs??? I KNEW IT!!!!

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
The picture with the legs??? I KNEW IT!!!!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
08 February, 08:13
Hahahaha! you crack me up; needed that. thx!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ If we don't laugh we will cry.