Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 08:11
I didn't produce the movie, I'm just watching. Take it up with this asshole.😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
can I get extra credit for digging Sir? Seems to me like you know your shit. Although you have been impressing me since day one. #mensch #EnjoyTheShow
08:54 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Henevercalls in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 February, 10:12
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
12/21 take it away! Also, Sydney Powell was born in Durham.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 08:57
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
shes a rooting tooting Southern woman of great integrity.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
08 February, 10:15
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
He is also a film producer. I was amazed when I read about some of the movies he was involved with.

08 February, 10:29
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Yes and he worked with Brett Rattner who just signed on Jamie Rogozinski who is the owner of the GameStop forum on Reddit who did the big hedgefund short last week.