in the same colors & design as his dad’s ❤️🇺🇸

#KennedyVision
01:51 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
13 April, 01:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
no.
i think this is a way for kennedy to get out all the big pharma stuff, vaccines, etc.
i also think their personalities would not mesh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
13 April, 07:56
So fun to see a strategy come together!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 April, 07:04
❤️

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 April, 10:59
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
🥳🎂🎉❤️🇺🇸

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
12 April, 06:47
All I want is John jr. as vp other than that I won't like the ticket.

12 April, 06:51
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
How about JFK, Jr. as POTUS
& RFK, Jr. as VP? 🇺🇸❤️🕊

#trusttheplan

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
12 April, 06:45
UniParty! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯🇺🇸

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
12 April, 06:41
That would be awesome but Kennedy is no fan of Trump so I highly doubt that would happen.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 April, 07:06
In response All Right to his Publication
Same bloodline Patriot 🚀

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 April, 06:34
Jr in Simple Gematria equals 28 > 1
RFK Jr (1)
JFK Jr (1)
1+1=2
B(2)

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 April, 06:10
I seriously would like to find a way to talk to him

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
12 April, 02:47
Yes but John Jr not Robert

12 April, 03:20
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
#trusttheplan 😉🇺🇸😹🍿

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 April, 02:25
First, I admire and respect Robert Kennedy Jr! Yes, I think Robert would do a wonderful job in any administration. But I think he is in the Plan. Wouldn't it be better for him to travel around the US giving speeches to all those Democrats about Fauci, Covid vaccine, childhood immunizations, NIH, CDC, FDA, etc? Letting these people hear the truth! This would be genius!

12 April, 03:19
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Brilliant Miss Smarty Pants!!

I love it 😹❤️🇺🇸

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
13 April, 08:45
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
He is definitely part of the plan. Him running is optics. The Democrats and the awake love him. United not divided.

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
12 April, 02:11
No way, some of us haven't forgotten his past and affiliates. Lies from both sides. 🤦 Dig people!

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
12 April, 10:08 (E)
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
Agreed. There are a couple of telegram channels that show the history of Bobby Jr. I don't like it, although I like the vaccine stance, and some of the lawsuits he has won. But, connections to Hillary, Obama, and who knows what else? Not interested in a climate change promoter.

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
12 April, 02:01
I Agree, John Kennedy Jr. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 April, 01:59
Unity..!