Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
29 July, 11:58
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Wow....had no idea! Always thought of them as philanthropic to the nth degree! My grandfather was a 32nd degree Mason and a Shriner. Because of his affiliations, I, as his granddaughter, was eligible to join the women's arm of the Masons, the Eastern Star. The initiation and secrecy part was kinda creepy, but I don't recall any part where I had to swear allegiance to Allah or anything like that, just the secrecy part, which seemed so weird. If you are doing good things for the populace, why must we keep everything such a big secret? The actual ceremony of initiation was what creeped me out the most....you are in total darkness and all I could think of was some witches coven scenario! Never felt like I "belonged"....people were friendly enough, but in a "forced" way, like they weren't really what you were seeing....they were hiding behind a mask! Didn't stay with them for very long, thank God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 April, 03:25
...of course the masons deny it
http://www.masonicinfo.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 April, 07:04 (E)
Yup. My grandfather was 33 Degree. He wore the red Fez. He also hid behind the Roman Catholic religion.

My father, when we lived in Turkey, used to keep a grip on us girls when in the market places as there were many red Fez's there. If he felt uncomfortable, he moved us back home.

There is a whole LOT more related to this level that I feel will be coming out very soon.

wht 2.0 @wht
11 April, 01:19

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 April, 01:08
Oh my...!
Never heard this be4!
So those freemasons who've reached the top level and who choose to become shriners have to take this blood oath? Wonder how many did so?

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 April, 12:52
Yikes! Was that Reagan wearing a fez?😱
There goes down another once- 'hero'.
Plus all I can think of is that Steely Dan song that goes: "never gonna do it without the fez on..."🎶

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 April, 04:04
👀

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 April, 01:33
thanks for saving the Christains from the slaughter Jesus lol

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
10 April, 06:15
Where did you get this? Do you have a link ?

Evangelina @Evangelina
10 April, 05:08
I had never heard the significance of the fez either.

One thing i can advise based on experience is
NEVER leave your child/children alone with anyone that belongs to any of these "clubs".

Better to be safe than sorry.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 April, 05:08
Islam was formed by the Vatican over 800 years ago.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
10 April, 04:30
Shriners would terrorize children from their motorscooters during parades. U could see they enjoyed it. We, as children instinctively knew to be scarce when they came along. Children would hide behind parents legs.😕👌

Jessi Doe @Jessi
10 April, 03:36
I am having a hard time with this! My great grandpa was a shriner and he was a devout Christian. Has this always been the case? I can't believe he would have taken an oath like this. Does anyone know if this is how it has always been done? Its hard to find info on this.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 April, 07:06 (E)
In response Jessi Doe to her Publication
If your Great Grandpa wore the red Fez and was a Shriner, yes, he took the Oath. They are sworn to secrecy or they die.

Night Shift @kekerista
16 April, 11:29
In response Jessi Doe to her Publication
Jessi, I am also having a hard time with it.
My grandfather was also a shriner with the scottish rite. 33rd degree. He was always very special to us grandchildren, nothing amiss. Not a hair out of line with that man, he doted on ALL his grandchildren. Spoiled us rotten and we felt loved.
But.

People can choose to live double lives and it seems like the masons did this VERY WELL.
At the end of my gramps life his tastes changed drastically. In seattle where we lived at the time he started asking my dad to take him to gay pride events. He was 87 years old at the time.We didn't know it then but he later developed dimensia or alzheimers I can't remember which.
One day my dad and I went to go visit him in the nursing home and as my dad left the room to go to the kitchen to get a snack my almost 90 year old grandfather tried to sexually assault meHe knew who I was and exactly what he was doing too. Waited all those years for the perfect opportunity.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
10 April, 03:12
I believe it. That is why the prosecution of the 9/11 terrorist never happened and that is why we never saw the real osama killed and Obama did it behind our backs.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
10 April, 04:22
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
no one killed Tim Osman
no one killed Osama
especially not Obama
or any other liars

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 April, 03:10
👀👀👀

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 April, 03:06
The whole elite are part of the freemasonery and they are jews, most of them so..............??????????

Silver Cat @silvercat
10 April, 03:43
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
They are Khazarian; not really Jews; Khazarians took on Judism, but still practiced their evil ways; they wrote the talmud.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 April, 09:10 (E)
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
You have to start splitting, in your mind, Khazars from real Jews. The two are not the same. Not all Jews you see are Khazars. This Khazar cover was Satan's deception to push his agenda of hate against the true Israelites. They are FAKE Jews.

Revelation 2:9, 3:9

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
10 April, 02:56
I worked for one and if I had known then what I know now I would have killed him he was that big of a POS. I wish I believed in hell, and I hope he pays dearly.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
10 April, 03:04
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
They will for sure pay

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
10 April, 02:53
Shrine Clowns
"...you can join a shrine and you're gonna have more fun than...should be allowed."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Masonic Education #40 - Shrine Clown Showcase - YouTube

This video showcases the Shrine Clowns interviewed at a 2020 Shrine Circus in Saginaw, Michigan. The Shrine Clowns are probably one of most beloved and well...

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
10 April, 02:24
Wow........

10 April, 02:34
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
I know right

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
10 April, 01:24
This actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 April, 01:13
This is a spiritual and physical battle between Good and evil. We are witnessing Biblical events unfolding before our very eyes. The evil that has conducted it's vile business hidden in plain sight is being exposed to the Light. [Their] worst nightmare is for us to awaken to the Truth.
NCSWIC!
God Wins!
We Win!

10 April, 01:32
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 April, 01:08
The alliance of evil
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

The tools of their take over:

taqiyya
twaria
kitman
muruna
hijrah
jihad

Islam, is a 7th century, xenophobic, war cult, intent on a world caliphate, allied with the other totalitarian mindsets to bring that about.

Islam bides its time.
Islam lies to your face with a smile
Islam will plunge the knife in an allies back, the second that ally ceases to be of use.

Silver Cat @silvercat
10 April, 03:46
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
The first Quran was the Book of Ishmael, and he wrote about the coming times when Jesus would be teaching. The present day quran is a mishmash of saying by mohammed and others, and was written after mohammed died.