Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
Driving 7 hrs tomorrow to meet up with my sisters to sprinkle my Dads ashes at his favorite fishing hole๐Ÿ˜ข Can I ask Y'all for some traveling prayers. I am so worried bout getting there and the lights going out. Or Gas stations close๐Ÿ˜ฎ
I'm leaving my safe place.๐ŸŒŸThank you๐Ÿ˜Š
04:11 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
08 April, 07:05
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
God bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
07 April, 07:23
Safe Travels - Sending prayers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
07 April, 07:12
When I take a trip, before I leave I pray that GOD sends my angels with me to keep me safe and if I need others like car trouble and etc, I ask him if he would send as many as possible to keep me safe and when I get home I thank him again and my angels who went with me on my journey! Hope that works for you too!

connie wright @cowri
07 April, 07:08
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ž
Have Faith
Not Fear

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
07 April, 07:04
So sorry for your loss. Sending prayers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 April, 06:31
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 April, 06:17
Sending hugs and prayers... all will be well, we will see you back here when you get back. Sorry about the loss of your dear dad... ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

07 April, 06:23
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Thank You๐Ÿ˜ฝ

Ange Love @LoveM
07 April, 06:15
๐Ÿ™๐ŸปโœจPrayers for angels to protect you and yours during your trip and sending love ๐Ÿ•Šโค๏ธThank you Jesus for protecting our familiesโœจ

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
07 April, 06:09
Praying for you Crumb! WWG1WGA

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 April, 06:06
โœจ๐Ÿ™โœจ

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
07 April, 06:04
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
07 April, 06:04
๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
07 April, 06:02
Elton John - Tiny Dancer - YouTube

Building on Elton John and Bernie Taupinโ€™s Californian inspiration, Max Weiland filmed a video for โ€œTiny Dancerโ€ that reflects on life in Los Angeles from a ...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 April, 06:02
๐Ÿ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection around Crumb Catcher as she travels to and from her fatherโ€™s favorite fishing hole. Let her journey be safe and peaceful. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christโ€™s Name I pray, Amen

07 April, 06:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
๐Ÿ’“

amy lilley @amylilley
07 April, 06:01
Sweet Jesus give my Sister a safe, blessed journey to be with her Sisters on such a profound occasion, in your mighty and wonderful name๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

07 April, 06:26
In response amy lilley to her Publication
๐Ÿ’•

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
07 April, 06:00
Praying for your safe travels ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 April, 05:52
Have extra bottles of water,
substantial snacks, blankets, flashlights, cord to charge your phone & enjoy your family.
GODSPEED.

07 April, 06:27
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’“

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 April, 05:49
It's a piece of cake. You got this. โฃ๏ธ

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 April, 05:48
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ I am traveling too and praying the same thing. We just got into Florida. i know this will be a difficult time for you

Sista Sue @SC18835410
07 April, 05:47
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
07 April, 04:37
We will be praying for you all.

07 April, 06:28
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
07 April, 04:16
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
07 April, 04:13
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™God and your dad will be with, chin up!๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™