Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I never "black pilled" anyone, ignored the trolls, and only offerered encouragement to Patriots. Proud of that. My friends and family have no idea what I have gone through, nor the emotional battering I have taken. It has required endlessly finding more inner resources to keep fighting when you thought you were all spent.

There are many people I have only known via a pseudonym and an avatar icon, but I feel are brothers and sisters in arms. I wish we could squeeze hands and hug sometimes. There is so much love among anons and Patriots. Someday the world will know what we fought for and wh
06:34 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
15 July, 07:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I'm in line for a hug beautiful one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 July, 05:01
beautiful!
i always enjoy your posts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
15 July, 04:11
Yes sir !

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 July, 03:56
So happy to see my Twitter friend here and with such an awesome post. You are one of my favorites because you always seem to feel many of the feelings I have felt on this journey, plus we have our love for photography in common. Glad to see your post before I try and get some sleep. Goodnight and GOD bless you.

Simon Cooper @Scooper134
15 July, 03:50
WWG1WGA

Selah 321 @Selah
15 July, 03:23
Stay strong Martin, you are a light in the darkness...you carry a calmness in your words that draws the lost like a moth to a flame... and the beauty of your photos enhance that light.... Never give up.. many do not speak up but your strength helps mold and hold many of the anons...Thank you for all you do.

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
15 July, 03:16
Honored to have been in this battle with you. You were one of the first people I followed on Twitter and I always admired your thoughtful choice of words and grace in seeing the 'bigger picture.' I hope someday soon you can go back to taking more amazing pictures and have great stories to tell. I will think of you fondly when I get to go back to 'just' writing books and spending some time deciding which of your photos I need to purchase. Love and Light to you Martin. #WRWY #tbiytc

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
28 June, 01:44
🥁Hold The Line Patriots! Feeling is Mutual Martin!

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
28 June, 01:15
yes, and many of us feel the same way about you. you continue to be a light in this world

Paul Bruton @DrB
28 June, 01:12
#Beatifully stated💕🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 June, 01:12
Group Hug! ❤️❤️❤️
I love you all! WWG1WGA 🔔

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 July, 04:02
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
love :) hugs to all of you

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 February, 08:55
This would have been a journey Totally Alone if not for this wonderful Family met along the way. I am honored to be fighting for good alongside all these Patriots. And yes wish we could squeeze hands and hug. Someday maybe some of us will meet. Until then Where We Go One, We Go All❤️

Sondergeist Kyle @Sondergeist
14 February, 08:19
Sending you a virtual hug this morning!

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
13 February, 10:47
I have your hug ready and waiting! Thank you so much for all of your contributions!

Patrick Henry @P4TRICKH3NRY
13 February, 10:18
I've always admired your words and thoughts. Glad to see you again friend.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 June, 01:42
In response Patrick Henry to his Publication
Is it only our sleeping fellow citizens being lied to and
strung along... I imply nothing, I am serious

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
13 February, 05:40
Well said Martin. I love you bunches! 🕊️❤️🌟(((HUGS)))

Just Diana @Diana19
13 February, 12:03
Martin, all the replies will get ya prolly an hour throne time..lol I did like everyone else here, stumbled in looking for validation, "just someone say something that will help me to justify losing friends and families." And each one had something that struck resonance with me. There is nothing in the red cross first aid kit that will help us to classify, and departmentalize the horrific chit that has ripped our minds. But with enough LOVE and the help of OUR GOD, we will heal and as much as we'd all like to punish the monsters, it's not our job. "WE" are here to be good stewards & hang on.

Stillpoint 777 @Stillpoint777
13 February, 12:10
It's not something I have ever experienced in my personal circles. The real love for each other has fed my heart this past year, when it was most needed. WWG1WGA ❤️

Anik Crypto @Anikcrypto
12 February, 12:05
there is. it's truly beautiful 🙏💛🙏

Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
11 February, 10:47
Integrity is a tangible trait, and yours is showing. Father's children recognize each other.

Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
10 February, 09:25
amen💕🇺🇸👊

Katy Adams @KatyA
10 February, 07:40
Well said, Martin. Hugs to you, my friend.

Kim Thomae @Cowgirl356
10 February, 03:50
Hugs to you Martin Geddes!