Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 February, 06:34
I never "black pilled" anyone, ignored the trolls, and only offerered encouragement to Patriots. Proud of that. My friends and family have no idea what I have gone through, nor the emotional battering I have taken. It has required endlessly finding more inner resources to keep fighting when you thought you were all spent.

There are many people I have only known via a pseudonym and an avatar icon, but I feel are brothers and sisters in arms. I wish we could squeeze hands and hug sometimes. There is so much love among anons and Patriots. Someday the world will know what we fought for and wh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrick Henry @P4TRICKH3NRY
I've always admired your words and thoughts. Glad to see you again friend.
10:18 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by P4TRICKH3NRY in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 June, 01:42
In response Patrick Henry to his Publication
Is it only our sleeping fellow citizens being lied to and
strung along... I imply nothing, I am serious

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
28 June, 12:53
In response Patrick Henry to his Publication
Excellent meme. The sacrifices we have made will NEVER be understood by the sleeping masses. We all know how the other side fights by now. This was one of the worst. My FaceCrook group literally went from a truther group to BLM controlled. It scared the shit out of me. But it made me stronger. This did not kill me. It made me stronger. From this point on I knew my enemy. The best psyop cannot stand up to TRUTH!

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
28 June, 02:05
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
So true. I was born awake, and was always a voracious reader. I never had a problem speaking up and questioning everything. I knew we didn't have a chance if there wasn't a military operation to take them out. The treatment I have received by family & 'acquaintances", did not surprise me. Do I expect to receive apologies? NO. I have been a busy 'soldier' since President Trump rode down the elevator. I knew JFKjrs plane crash was faked to disappear, because he was never going to run for that senate seat. I get very irritated at people who complain about nothing happening. No appreciation for those who have spent decades in this battle, & those who didn't live to see the victory come to fruition. I know I helped wake many up. Others will always be in a coma. How sad for them. Martin Geddes is a great writer & I enjoy reading everything he puts out. What a great time to be alive. God Bless you, and welcome to THE GREAT AWAKENING.