Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
12 April, 08:47
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
My friend has a similar problem. They live on a farm, vaccinated their own dog and cannot prove vaccination thus no dog groomers will cut her hair. Parvo... you can kill Parvo with colloidal silver I've saved at least 1 dog from dying from Parvo with Colloidal Silver. Vaccines for animals... I'm looking at the same way I look at any vaxx these days. With a heavy dose of scepticism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
03 April, 06:31
its the same like humans
no vax is good for her
just need to get good food

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anj Patriotpilot @AnjK68
02 April, 11:21
DVM Will Falconer at vitalanimal.com is one additional source of info. Good times and many blessings with that cutie!

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
02 April, 11:38
Oh. My. Goodness!πŸ€—πŸΆπŸ’ž What a sweet angel furbaby!! She reminds me of our fur baby who in now 4 years old. She came at just the right moment we adopted her from her foster momma the night my husband sadly lost his sister in a tragic motorcycle accident. It was also 2 weeks after we lost our first fur baby "Bear bear". God knew we need Tiana and she has been such a huge blessing to our family.βœοΈπŸ™πŸ’— Please send our fellow anon big hugs from us and lots of future puppy snuggles from that precious gift.πŸ€—

For the shots we have not given any additional ones since we adopted her. The only ones she has had are from when she was through the foster pup program.

First pic is her 4 year ago(maybe 8-10 weeks old) what her sweet foster mom tookπŸΆπŸ’ž and 2nd is our baby waiting her her sister to come home in her laundry basket.πŸ€—πŸ’—

Storm Globe @stormglobe
02 April, 10:54

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 April, 09:33
No vaccines needed its just a scam

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
02 April, 09:27
Wait on any vaccine until you get a second opinion! Go to AHVMA (dot) org. American holistic veterinary medicine association. Should list a holistic vet near you. πŸ™πŸ»

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
02 April, 07:31
My opinion, nutrition, clean balanced food, sunlight, exercise, affection, earthing, will protect better than anything. My girls get no ava meds and are very healthy, one 9 mo, the other almost 5 years. Our ChiChi looked like your pup, was 6 lbs, and lived a great life, passing during a nap one month away from 19 years.

Gray 359 @Gray359
02 April, 07:27
❀️ adorable!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
02 April, 07:18
Joey, after what I've learned about the pharmaceutical industry these past three years, I would never inject anything ever again. That is just my opinion, and you must do what you feel right. But there are groups out there that trust in the holistic approach, think the one on FB I've joined is called 'Arnica for animals' or something like that (I have been thinking about a dawg for a while but don't want to go down the vax route, so was making a few enquiries). Your pup looks gorgeous btw 😍

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
02 April, 07:54
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I agree 100%.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts