Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
Oh. My. Goodness!πŸ€—πŸΆπŸ’ž What a sweet angel furbaby!! She reminds me of our fur baby who in now 4 years old. She came at just the right moment we adopted her from her foster momma the night my husband sadly lost his sister in a tragic motorcycle accident. It was also 2 weeks after we lost our first fur baby "Bear bear". God knew we need Tiana and she has been such a huge blessing to our family.βœοΈπŸ™πŸ’— Please send our fellow anon big hugs from us and lots of future puppy snuggles from that precious gift.πŸ€—

For the shots we have not given any additional ones since we adopted her. The only ones she has had are from when she was through the foster pup program.

First pic is her 4 year ago(maybe 8-10 weeks old) what her sweet foster mom tookπŸΆπŸ’ž and 2nd is our baby waiting her her sister to come home in her laundry basket.πŸ€—πŸ’—
11:38 PM - Apr 02, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KRoy_2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kym Roy, click on at the bottom under it