Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
DEJAVU-Q
@DEJAVUQ
·
18m
The post says: I took Fenbendaxzole & Ivermectin for 8 weeks and my cancer is gone , I had a 2 centimeters tumor in my esophagus and it Fuggin gone now !!! Is cancer a parasite ??? Decide for yourself all I know is it’s gone now and I am so relieved words cannot express my gratitude!
05:06 PM - Apr 01, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by wilbeparadise in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 April, 08:59
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Fantastic news❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 09:55
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
01 April, 08:09
Proud of you for taking your health into your own hands. Congratulations I know 1st hand how you feel.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
01 April, 07:57
Yes and Dr Lee Merrit confirms.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 April, 07:35
Terri You Rock thanks for your testimony

01 April, 08:22
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
This was anothers post but I wanted to share.
😊🌴

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
01 April, 06:40
How did you get the fenben? I’ve tried but they ask an RX from a veterinarian?

Pink Totter @Totter
01 April, 07:28
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Have you tried ordering online from one of the places shown here? Might have to scroll down under parasite protocol.
https://floridasharkman.or...

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
01 April, 07:59
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
FENBEN.com

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 April, 06:18
Thank the Lord. So glad. Wish more would believe this. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 April, 06:11
Please share your sources, where you purchased the product and your protocol. GOD BLESS YOU!!! You will give lots of hope to those who need it.

01 April, 06:44
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I shared DEJAVU-Q @DEJAVUQ post. I and some friends get Ivermectin horse dewormer from tractor trailer suppy store. We order online. It's $9.99 a tube. 😉🌴🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
01 April, 07:56
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
https://floridasharkman.or... protocol and much more…..
FL Sharkman and SSG have a discussion on TS and Twitter. They are great about answering questions!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 April, 05:54
You will have to post how much and how often you took it .

01 April, 06:47
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
This was DEJAVU-Q @DEJAVUQ post that I shared. I and a couple friends buy Ivermectin horse dewormer from tractor trailer supply store online. $9.99 a tube. 😉🌴🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 April, 05:42
Praise God! This is wonderful news. I pray this helps countless others.