Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
01 April, 05:06 (E)
DEJAVU-Q
@DEJAVUQ
Β·
18m
The post says: I took Fenbendaxzole & Ivermectin for 8 weeks and my cancer is gone , I had a 2 centimeters tumor in my esophagus and it Fuggin gone now !!! Is cancer a parasite ??? Decide for yourself all I know is it’s gone now and I am so relieved words cannot express my gratitude!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 April, 05:54
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
You will have to post how much and how often you took it .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
This was DEJAVU-Q @DEJAVUQ post that I shared. I and a couple friends buy Ivermectin horse dewormer from tractor trailer supply store online. $9.99 a tube. πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™
06:47 PM - Apr 01, 2023
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wilbeparadise in this post can reply
Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
02 April, 09:10
What was your protocol? I have lipomas want to clear them out.

02 April, 09:53
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
Most are taking IVM for a few days. Pea size. Waiting a couple weeks and repeat. Then they go 3 wks then 4. Take it as needed if not feeling well.

I did 2 days, waited 2 wks, took 1 day and now when I think I may need it.

02 April, 09:54
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 April, 09:23
Where I get mine to .