Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
YOU ARE F*CKING FEEDING THE MONSTER ENERGY WHEN YOU KEEP POSTING SHIT ABOUT TRANS AND P*EDO CRAP !
STOP IT ! (this is all I am seeing on the feeds).
Makes me not want to be on here... there is soo much more to learn - start listening to the very few people on here who are actually getting what this MOVEMENT is about.
The information they give is valuable
I give good info too and hardly get any response -
so that tells me a lot.
REMEMBER - Posting stupid NEWS STORIES no matter what they are is not doing anything for this Movement.. you are retarding it...

I AM GOING TO MANIFEST THAT. THE WHITE HATS AND MILITARY JUMP IN TO END THIS CRAP NOW !
02:39 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 March, 03:01
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I will have to agree on alot of JUNK that gets posted here. Dreaming, manifesting the dead into living beings while the world is being destroyed...posting everyone is a clone...SMH. People NEED to get real..stop acting childish with their posts. Post REAL info as much as you can and figure out how we survive this....its not ALL a movie...alot of this shit is real too. The Trans and pedo shit is a distraction......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 March, 03:34
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
You are correct there is so much more to learn - we are not learning anything by reposting the same news story 15 times. Well I will post all things that will hopefully enlighten to expand the mind. Thanks for your reply.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396