Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 March, 02:39
YOU ARE F*CKING FEEDING THE MONSTER ENERGY WHEN YOU KEEP POSTING SHIT ABOUT TRANS AND P*EDO CRAP !
STOP IT ! (this is all I am seeing on the feeds).
Makes me not want to be on here... there is soo much more to learn - start listening to the very few people on here who are actually getting what this MOVEMENT is about.
The information they give is valuable
I give good info too and hardly get any response -
so that tells me a lot.
REMEMBER - Posting stupid NEWS STORIES no matter what they are is not doing anything for this Movement.. you are retarding it...

I AM GOING TO MANIFEST THAT. THE WHITE HATS AND MILITARY JUMP IN TO END THIS CRAP NOW !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 March, 03:01
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I will have to agree on alot of JUNK that gets posted here. Dreaming, manifesting the dead into living beings while the world is being destroyed...posting everyone is a clone...SMH. People NEED to get real..stop acting childish with their posts. Post REAL info as much as you can and figure out how we survive this....its not ALL a movie...alot of this shit is real too. The Trans and pedo shit is a distraction......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
You are correct there is so much more to learn - we are not learning anything by reposting the same news story 15 times. Well I will post all things that will hopefully enlighten to expand the mind. Thanks for your reply.
03:34 PM - Mar 29, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it