Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have come to appreciate that there are some things that are best kept away from the public, because it would cause dangerous anxiety or trauma. My own curiosity and desire to know it all has been damped down; filling your head with gnosis doesn't on its own resolve issues of safety, security, or sanity.

We are being given what we need to know when we need to know it, using a tiered system of plausible deniability so the more advanced topics are only for the more ready "eyes to see". I can feel that we are in good hands by inference of how everything seems to go magically smoothly compared to the chaos one might have imagined given everything we have gone through.

I have fantasies about all that goes on unseen to protect us, and it would be lovely some day to learn more about what really went on and to thank those who took on that noble role.
05:30 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
02 April, 01:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
😻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 March, 12:14
Thank you Martin. Godspeed to all who are in the good fight for truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 12:04
Nana thinks it takes balance Martin.
Souls taking it in as they can.
While I agree that the slow roll is saving lives and necessary, and the bitter gory details of a lot of this in not required, I also think this must be balanced by the ones that can take it seeing what ever truth there is on their decision to see it.

I do not believe we can ever again continue down the road of thinking that we should give up our power to others to decide what we can take and can't take, hence what we should know and not know.

That is how we ended up here with overlords that believe THEY know what is best for everyone with lies and withholding of what ever truth THEY see fit.

There must be some balance here that maintains the individuals sovereignty and free will, imho.

Jack Anon @jackylope
30 March, 12:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
agree... I will never trust any self declared "elites", that they are more capable to decide for me than I am myself. Especially concerning "information".
But I think the revelations have to happen slowly... and maybe also just in the aftermath. Maybe it should not be the top news in the TV-News but it all should be accessible for everyone in the archives.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 March, 10:37
I heard something’s they will never tell people cause they couldn’t handle it . How would we know not to ever let it happen again .

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 March, 10:01
I also believe that we are being protected.
The thing is, from my personal experience, I know that lies are soul-murdering and physically crippling. I was only free when I learned - and then faced the truth.
Even if we get it in small doses, the truth will set us free.

Not Important @Notimportant
30 March, 09:57
Yea, after my two last post rants this morning from digs of my own, totally relate....

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
30 March, 09:52
Well written. I believe that we will have amazing documentaries in the near future. Can't wait to watch them. Hopefully followed up by real award shows to honor the men and woman that did all the behind the scenes dangerous fighting for all of humanity. God bless.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
30 March, 09:51
Thank you, Martin, for bringing this up. Although I live through very turbulent years, I still have the constant feeling that I am protected, sometimes in a mysterious and mystical way. I don't know who or what protects us, but I feel great gratitude.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 March, 08:46
Beautifully said! Thank you Martin

Law & Physics @physics171
30 March, 08:04
Truth may not be for everyone.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
30 March, 07:43

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 March, 05:04
Protected Is how I felt the most since the beginning
Waking up can be scary but " you are safe " Is truly the thing that was so clear to me
Almost if I had no excuse anymore and had to do the inner work
Thankful for that
And thankful for your beautiful words 🙏💙

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
29 March, 09:08
THIS!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 March, 08:31
BABY STEPS!

You have to Crawl on your Belly and Take Slow and Steady Steps before you can Learn to Walk

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
29 March, 05:12
Thank you Martin. I needed to hear this. More and more it feels like chaos and maybe no resolve.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
29 March, 05:10
Allowing everyone to snooze through the bad shit, allowed them to keep perpetrating the bad shit, which exacerbated the bad shit to become even badder to the point of almost no return.

We are at that point of almost no return, cos joe bloggs has been allowed to snooze thru the pfizer et al shenanigans, the soon to be implemented digi IDs then programmable CBDCs, the WEFs domination over our bodies in the treaty, the upcoming disappearance of meat and dairy, the slow but sure disappearance of booze, baccy, gambling and pets. Oh yes, they're all on the menu to be banned.

So should we be allowed to just keep having a nap and be happy with a torturously slow drip of info which joe public isn't even noticing, or do we find some balls and let the public know. Pretty sure the public would be pissed off, especially at the booze & pets agenda. That will be the wake up call to get the pitch forks & torches out.

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 March, 10:08
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Well, I don't understand everything you wrote, but I do agree that snoozing can be dangerous! My own sister was a 'trumpster' a few years ago. Last night she said the same things Cabela Harris had said about trans-genders and cis whites and then she told me white men are the problem. then she said too many people are the problem.
I told her to go hug Bill Gates.
I don't blame her. While she was "sleeping" she has been thoroughly indoctrinated.
No more sleeping, doxing or napping.
I could add that I'm heartbroken over her, but I am trying to face reality squarely.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
29 March, 04:40
You said it perfectly!

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
29 March, 01:43
You are so right in that thinking MG. We really have no idea THE SCOPE of it all. It rattles me when I hyper focus on how much has been done to literally rescue our physical lives from this hellish drama. I'm not cold, I'm not hungry, my animals all have what they need. And my friends and family are all blissfully unaware that anything is even up. Maddening at times. But I am so thankful just the same.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 March, 01:39
Martin, you have such a way with words! Bravo!

arba happihr @arba
29 March, 01:30
Amen Martin!
I am learning
everything happens in God's time. 😊
We know stuff when we are supposed to know 😊
Or we would know.
I have to remember
I chose this journey.
I just don't remember what I agree to 😂
Good to know you are alright.
Group hugs 😘

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 March, 01:22
Grateful for the journey. Eloquently put Martin. 🙏❤️

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
29 March, 12:42
agreed

Ken Mac @KenMac
29 March, 11:15
“ gnosis” = had to look it up 👍😀

Yes, kinda like that one guy at the movies (remember movies? 🍿) who would be talking at the screen while you’re trying to enjoy the show. “Oh, well it’s obvious what’s going happen here …”

Shoosh!!!

Let’s all try and enjoy this = together 🐸

Ange Love @LoveM
29 March, 10:36
🙏🏻✨So grateful for our guardian angels in the sky and on the ground🕊💕💕💕🇺🇸We see you😎❤️🇺🇸

Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 March, 10:02
And glory be to the ones behind the scenes rolling up their sleeves, and placing themselves and their family right in the line of fire for the sake of wringing out the truth even if by sheer unrelenting determination!
We have only truth and words to work with, they use guns and brutal force, imprisonment, aggressive coercive tactics, and like the Founding Fathers gritted teeth and drove on anyway even when losing life and love along the way in the battle for independence.

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
29 March, 08:54
It is my belief that everything being done behind the scenes is being taped - for a movie to be released in the future. It is constantly being said "enjoy the movie". The movie that is being made. When finished people will see "what they did" and what happened as a result. People believe what they see, not what they hear.

Evangelina @Evangelina
29 March, 10:45
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
i used to think that too.. about 3 years ago.

Maybe technology will somehow allow it to
be downloaded into our brain. Otherwise i
can not imagine how they reduce 70 years of ongoing Critical Operations into even a weekly series.

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
29 March, 08:48
Good morning. Martin...you are a soothing balm. Sounds fookin weird, but it's true. 🙏💓🙏 have a beautiful day fren!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 March, 07:43
Assimilation of all the nasty has to be done by a large enough percentage of humanity that there is passed down “genetically” the accurate recognition & revulsion of evil at a more survivable distance than arms length. Waiting till it has us in it’s grasp is a bit too late. Nothing will embed in the soul of humanity such a lesson like the whole species being dragged thru all the many levels of literal Hell on Earth…and then icy Antarctica (figuratively- speaking of declass) to boot. Those memories are gonna stay a long while. 🙏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 March, 07:40
I agree Martin, but my heart wishes the sleepers would wake up and join us so that we may all move forward together. 🙏💗🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
29 March, 10:36
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Was thinking about this earlier this a.m.

They are comfortably asleep, like a spoiled teenager who stayed up all night partying and now won't get his @ss out of bed. "Leave me
alone" "Go away" "I hate you"

This will continue until the hose is brought in
and they can no longer lay in their cold, wet
bed.