Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 05:30
I have come to appreciate that there are some things that are best kept away from the public, because it would cause dangerous anxiety or trauma. My own curiosity and desire to know it all has been damped down; filling your head with gnosis doesn't on its own resolve issues of safety, security, or sanity.

We are being given what we need to know when we need to know it, using a tiered system of plausible deniability so the more advanced topics are only for the more ready "eyes to see". I can feel that we are in good hands by inference of how everything seems to go magically smoothly compared to the chaos one might have imagined given everything we have gone through.

I have fantasies about all that goes on unseen to protect us, and it would be lovely some day to learn more about what really went on and to thank those who took on that noble role.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
Allowing everyone to snooze through the bad shit, allowed them to keep perpetrating the bad shit, which exacerbated the bad shit to become even badder to the point of almost no return.

We are at that point of almost no return, cos joe bloggs has been allowed to snooze thru the pfizer et al shenanigans, the soon to be implemented digi IDs then programmable CBDCs, the WEFs domination over our bodies in the treaty, the upcoming disappearance of meat and dairy, the slow but sure disappearance of booze, baccy, gambling and pets. Oh yes, they're all on the menu to be banned.

So should we be allowed to just keep having a nap and be happy with a torturously slow drip of info which joe public isn't even noticing, or do we find some balls and let the public know. Pretty sure the public would be pissed off, especially at the booze & pets agenda. That will be the wake up call to get the pitch forks & torches out.
05:10 PM - Mar 29, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JazzyJoly in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
30 March, 10:08
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Well, I don't understand everything you wrote, but I do agree that snoozing can be dangerous! My own sister was a 'trumpster' a few years ago. Last night she said the same things Cabela Harris had said about trans-genders and cis whites and then she told me white men are the problem. then she said too many people are the problem.
I told her to go hug Bill Gates.
I don't blame her. While she was "sleeping" she has been thoroughly indoctrinated.
No more sleeping, doxing or napping.
I could add that I'm heartbroken over her, but I am trying to face reality squarely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
30 March, 11:59
In response Every Time to her Publication
We should all start jumping on the Offended/Triggered train.

Play them at their own game.

Calling me and every normal person a cis .... get the fuk outta here. They made that word up. I know where they can shove it.

Let's all get Triggered at being called cis and show them what offended looks like.

Start cancelling anyone that uses the word cis.