Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
My poor baby kitty. She has been suffering from some sort of skin allergies. This has never been an issue but she is suddenly so miserable. I do hemp oil
on her food…and I do a castor oil and coconut oil rub downs every night. I’ve not changed her food or litter..nothing . She’s so miserable and looks like the cutest oiled rat eva!! Not a happy kitty. I love her so much Any suggestions?? She’s grooming and itching nonstop.
09:38 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
27 March, 06:05
In response Kel Que to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
27 March, 06:05
Ivermectin. Apple Cider Vinegar with water in bottle. Spray on.

Oatmeal bath.

Benadryl pill for allergic reactions.

Change food to a healthier meal. Search Youtube for homemade cat food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 March, 05:28
Also, maybe try a different cat food. My cat was losing hair on her rump and lost all the hair on her ears. I took her to the vet and he said she probably developed an allergy to her food. He gave her a cortisone shot and I changed her food. It was all good until summer and then both got fleas. The DE cleared them up in no time. 💕

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 March, 10:46

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 March, 01:42
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Nice!

Bec Mags @10sCpa
27 March, 10:42
She is mouth breathing. She needs to see a vet immediately! Could be congestive heart failure. Stop self treating and take her to a vet.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 March, 11:58
In response Bec Mags to her Publication
I took her to a vet last month when this all started. I noticed she had rapid breathing and increased heart rate. They diagnosed her with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and prescribed her lasix and plavix. I use the lasix if her breathing gets irregular. All her other blood work was perfect…. BUT she’s still itching!!

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
27 March, 10:41
Don't get your pets vaccinated. Those vaccines have so many side effects. There is a holistic vet that goes by the name Essential Oil Vet, Janet Roark. She has a FB page and a website. Look her up. She does phone consultations.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
27 March, 10:40
Cats need a lot of meat. Taurine, an amino acid, is important in cats as a lack of Taurine can cause allergies, skin problems, and even problems with the organs. Try switching your cat to a homemade diet and have some Ivermectin on hand as some skin issues are caused by parasites :)

Bec Mags @10sCpa
27 March, 10:40
You have to be very careful with oils for cats. She probably has a flea allergy and even one flea can cause the symptoms that you describe. It's time for Revolution.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
27 March, 09:57
Switch to grain free diet(something like blue buffalo wilderness) or fresh diet. Salmon oil in food will help sooth skin itch. If your kitty tolerates a bath use some oatmeal shampoo conditioner. Visit local PetSmart or equivalent look for products like above, and find a seasoned employee for other helpful suggestions. I worked there for many years and there are good people who really care to help find a solution. As always research research research. God has a way. Good luck with your fur baby, don't give up, much love and a prayer sent your way😊

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
27 March, 05:09

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
27 March, 05:06
maybe mms would help

https://mmstestimonials.co...

julie miller @pnut36
27 March, 04:02
the coconut oil will also relieve tooth pain from decay quickly for anyone having dental issues with a cat this and cbd oil will relieve pain and start clearing up mouth infections

julie miller @pnut36
27 March, 04:00
get some coconut oil the kind they have at grocers for cooking get cold pressed extra virgin and put some on your finger and get it in kittys mouth and around muzzle so she will lick it realgood and put a few drops into her food too not too much just about a whole tablespoon all day every day you should see improvement in 2-3 days and this is ok to use a few drops in food regularly to keep all parasites out also repels fleas and ticks soothes skin issues softens and feeds the hair etc safe for people to take as well prayers for fast healing and relief

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 March, 02:20
Use for grade diatomaceous earth. It will kill any parasite your kitty might have. You can dust it on them and you can also put it in their food. Lots of good videos on it on YT. I hope your fur baby gets well soon. Mine is going to the vet in the morning. She started having dyspnea around 3am Saturday. Took her to a vet and they wanted $300 before they would do anything. I didn't have it so I brought her home and prayed. She is still hanging in there but 8am can't get here soon enough. I have been up with her since it all started.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 March, 02:23
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
This is while she is at rest. She is 12 years old and I have had her since she was 1 week old. She is not as bad as in the video now but she is still struggling. 😭😭

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
27 March, 02:08
oil of the good Samaritan will solve this... keep it on hand for future skin disease that will happen later this year 🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
27 March, 02:05
🙏🙏🙏

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
26 March, 11:43
I agree with what other people are suggesting. Years ago my cat was losing fur from scratching and dry, itchy skin. I just feed her cooked chicken now, with just a little no sodium cream of chicken soup stirred up together and it cleared up for her, without any reoccurrence. In a pinch I've used canned chicken, rinsed off really well. She likes it and eats it all. Good luck to you, and your sweet little kitty :)

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
26 March, 11:16

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
26 March, 11:00
Hi,
I'm not sure what kind of a diet your cat has or the age of your cat, that would have been helpful. I had cats that lived to be 20 and 22 years old and they never had any problems or ever went to the vet for any illness. My 22-year-old cat never died from old age, he died because he was attacked by another cat. Anyways, the important thing was that they were on a raw food diet. Most skin allergies are caused from dry food which dehydrates their body and causes all kinds of allergies. I would suggest looking into a raw food diet, that will usually fix all of this and they will live a much longer life. Remember to speak to someone who knows about transitioning onto raw food. You have to do it slowly. All the best!

Sonya Mun @BeachAHolic
26 March, 10:50
Ivermectin liquid 1.87% - 1 drop = 5 pounds
If your cat weighs 10 pounds, then 2 drops.

Prayers for your kitty

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
26 March, 10:18
yep seems as if it is allergic to something, has parasite. I agree with the homemade food: boil chicken, boil fish. When I had my cat I gave him what I ate - home cooked meals. Don't know if the cat goes outside? if you have grass allow it to roll in the grass, or a dirt area.

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
26 March, 10:14
I hope she gets better soon.
i send her love light and healing.💕🙏💕

Spookmeister @Spookmeister
26 March, 10:13
Parasites, ivermectin, or a worm paste.. My friends cat had some weird issues also, thought it was mites.. One dose , big improvement

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts