Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
26 March, 09:38
My poor baby kitty. She has been suffering from some sort of skin allergies. This has never been an issue but she is suddenly so miserable. I do hemp oil
on her food…and I do a castor oil and coconut oil rub downs every night. I’ve not changed her food or litter..nothing . She’s so miserable and looks like the cutest oiled rat eva!! Not a happy kitty. I love her so much Any suggestions?? She’s grooming and itching nonstop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
Hi,
I'm not sure what kind of a diet your cat has or the age of your cat, that would have been helpful. I had cats that lived to be 20 and 22 years old and they never had any problems or ever went to the vet for any illness. My 22-year-old cat never died from old age, he died because he was attacked by another cat. Anyways, the important thing was that they were on a raw food diet. Most skin allergies are caused from dry food which dehydrates their body and causes all kinds of allergies. I would suggest looking into a raw food diet, that will usually fix all of this and they will live a much longer life. Remember to speak to someone who knows about transitioning onto raw food. You have to do it slowly. All the best!
11:00 PM - Mar 26, 2023
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pheanixs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maggie Ryane, click on at the bottom under it