Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
26 March, 09:38
My poor baby kitty. She has been suffering from some sort of skin allergies. This has never been an issue but she is suddenly so miserable. I do hemp oil
on her food…and I do a castor oil and coconut oil rub downs every night. I’ve not changed her food or litter..nothing . She’s so miserable and looks like the cutest oiled rat eva!! Not a happy kitty. I love her so much Any suggestions?? She’s grooming and itching nonstop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 March, 02:20
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Use for grade diatomaceous earth. It will kill any parasite your kitty might have. You can dust it on them and you can also put it in their food. Lots of good videos on it on YT. I hope your fur baby gets well soon. Mine is going to the vet in the morning. She started having dyspnea around 3am Saturday. Took her to a vet and they wanted $300 before they would do anything. I didn't have it so I brought her home and prayed. She is still hanging in there but 8am can't get here soon enough. I have been up with her since it all started.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
This is while she is at rest. She is 12 years old and I have had her since she was 1 week old. She is not as bad as in the video now but she is still struggling. 😭😭
02:23 AM - Mar 27, 2023
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply
klar sichtig @klarsichtig
27 March, 09:30
🙏💕

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 March, 12:30
Oh no! Last month my kitty went to the vet with rapid breathing and increased heart rate. She was diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and prescribed diuretics and blood thinners. That cost me over $800 after all the x-rays and blood work. Looks like your baby could use a diuretic. Get rid of whatever fluid buildup is affecting her breathing .I hope your baby feels better. Poor thing. She looks exactly like my other kitty. Please keep us posted. ❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 March, 11:00
Definitely get her into a vet. Her breathing is impaired.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 March, 11:31
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Exactly. Been waiting all weekend for the vet to open. OMW there now.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
27 March, 10:43
There is a holistic vet, Janet Roark. She calls herself the Essential Oil Vet. She has a FB page and a website. essentialoilvet.com. She does phone consultations.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
27 March, 10:35
This breaks my heart. Praying for you both.