Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
26 March, 09:38
My poor baby kitty. She has been suffering from some sort of skin allergies. This has never been an issue but she is suddenly so miserable. I do hemp oil
on her food…and I do a castor oil and coconut oil rub downs every night. I’ve not changed her food or litter..nothing . She’s so miserable and looks like the cutest oiled rat eva!! Not a happy kitty. I love her so much Any suggestions?? She’s grooming and itching nonstop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Switch to grain free diet(something like blue buffalo wilderness) or fresh diet. Salmon oil in food will help sooth skin itch. If your kitty tolerates a bath use some oatmeal shampoo conditioner. Visit local PetSmart or equivalent look for products like above, and find a seasoned employee for other helpful suggestions. I worked there for many years and there are good people who really care to help find a solution. As always research research research. God has a way. Good luck with your fur baby, don't give up, much love and a prayer sent your way😊
09:57 AM - Mar 27, 2023
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it