sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 March, 02:42
VincentCrypt46
Mar 26, 2023
2:02 PM EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
26 March, 04:19
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
"They" need to get rid of all the witnesses. Hold the line, brother. You are not alone. They also tried to remove me several times.

The surviving veterans are now the most dangerous for "them", because veterans are testimony, experience, strength and they have not fear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
26 March, 04:53
Hey Joey! Are there more pages of that manuscript in the photo? I seen a tik tok of someone reading from one but never seen the actual document.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
26 March, 05:03
Thanks my friend. This outta get me booted off FB! HA

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joey DarktoLight, click on at the bottom under it