Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
I feel weird today. I feel darkness. I feel hopelessness. So much darkness and drama all I want to hide from the world. Everyone experiencing so much death and dis-ease. Been with My best friend, his vaccinated parents dying, his mom withering away from lung cancer that in one year, is about to claim her life any moment. His dad lost his mind completely to dementia since vaccine. He doesn’t even understand his wife is laying there wasting away. It’s unbelievable just trying to wrap my head around it, and the money they are taking from my friend, the medical industry. It’s costs a ton to die. I can’t believe this is where we are in this world. But it’s right in front of me and it’s only just begun. GOD HELP US ALL
06:27 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
25 March, 11:50 (E)
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Prayers for your comfort. 🙏 I am writing this through my own tears as I try to pep talk myself into peace tonight as well. The darkness is strong and I have felt a surge too. I am all the more thankful for my anon army frenz. The reality is that this is all very hard. I am praying for our resolve and that we can all feel God’s protection over our hearts and minds. I wish I knew who to give credit to for this 👇 but I’ve read it every day this week as I appreciate the candor and recognition of this harsh reality. There is no sugar-coating our fight against evil. We were chosen to endure. We are in this together until victory ⚔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 March, 11:29
I know. I'm where you're at.
After huffing it in 6th grade to deliver newspapers at 5:30am and working most of my life, I was hoping I could actually enjoy some of it. Now everything looks dark, I agree. President Trump always ends his rallies with brutal truth and I just shut them off feeling really depressed. Going to sleep. It's my only escape from the reality we are all living. Sending a hug and love Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 March, 11:09
No idea tbh

25 March, 11:16
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Sorry…wrong message to wrong group. Sending prayers Apryl. The enemy is in the death throes. It’s over for them and they know it. But that also means they are desperate and need us filled with despair. I’m praying you are able to shine your light in the face of everything. I also pray you all are blessed beyond measure for not giving up. Every one of us is needed on the battlefield to pick up those around us who need a shoulder, a hand and lots of prayer.
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

wht 2.0 @wht
25 March, 10:55 (E)
Lord, to your glory please give this one strength and comfort and bless her friend in his situation as well.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
25 March, 10:52
I am sending you angels … let them wrap their healing wings around you. Love and light tonight. 🙏🌹❤️

Green 8700 @Green8700
25 March, 10:52
🙏🙏😢🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 March, 10:48
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Apryl, her friend and his parents. Please bless them all with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, comfort, peace of mind, love, support, and healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

25 March, 11:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen🙏❤️🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 March, 10:47
Take thoughts captive. If they are unproductive negative worries cast them away. Think of the change you want to see to be the change you want to see. We all get hit with these thoughts but treat them the way you would crap. Flush it & forget it. Don’t just let them sit in your head stinking up the place. Believing in the Son of God, take authority & ownership of your own mind & evict what doesn’t belong there.
🙏❤️🕊❤️🙏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 10:44
Today, the negative wave, hopefully, tomorrow, the positive wave.

I feel it too...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 March, 10:39
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Desert Dog @Zippydog
25 March, 10:09
🙏🙏🙏

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
25 March, 09:04 (E)
It’s sad to hear yet at the same time validates what I have been screaming since my 82 yr old got 2 jabby jabs…. He has lost his mind to dementia!!!

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
25 March, 09:06
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
My 82 year old Dad

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
25 March, 08:56
Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏 and💓💓 💓 love. 🙏🙏🙏 It is very hard and we need to keep fighting to survive we need good the in this world here. If they will listen here are some things to try

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 March, 08:40
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Apryl, her friend, and her friend's family. Please give them the healing, love, support, strength, courage, wisdom, discernment, and guide them, Father. Please Heavenly Father, we need You now. We need You to please lift us out of this dark dark world and bring us to Your Heavenly Kingdom, away from all of this evil in the world. Thank You, Father, for blessing us and being with us. In Jesus' Name, I Pray, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

ECM Arizona @EM5793
25 March, 08:02
❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 March, 07:34
I'm feeling the same, listened to a friend who has exhausted all resources, can't get work because he didn't get vaxxed-his field still requires it. It's heartbreaking.

Please pray that God can help us all to be strong. I feel a lot of spiritual warfare, we need to pray that we do not consent to evil being in our presence, and to get the fook away. I'll be praying for you.

I do believe there is a plan, I know that most of us do, or we wouldn't put ourselves through what we've gone through. Much love to you.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
25 March, 07:22 (E)
😪 Apryl ...empathize with you as i too have had great loss of family members and observing loved ones' pain, within that empty feeling is opportunity into your eternal presence. I had to become intimately intimate with the grief, sobbing my heart out, but AT THE SAME TIME, realized it is important not to wallow in it and become victimized by it.

Every experience consists of energy ...of consciousness. When you are truly ready to let go of grief, go right into the epicenter of it. Feel it fully. Witness yourself in it, dissociate from it a degree. Know yourself as the eternal presence.
Then you’ll have to process out and release the ties and the energy that have been holding you in that old construct. Finally, give the energy back to the universe. When grief arises in a sense of loss, it’s because we’ve lost ourself in the mirror of life that we manifested. Let it disssolve and recreate as something entirely New. 🙏💓

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 March, 07:21
SENDING PRAYERS TO YOU AND YOUR FRIEND MAY GOD GIVE YOU COMFORT PEACE GRACE AND MERCY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
25 March, 07:22
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
25 March, 07:18
❤️🙏❤️

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
Such a heavy weight we carry. You are not alone, we do it together. Sending prayers.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
25 March, 07:15
Come to Canada where the Health System is begging people to commit suicide, they have machine assisted suicide for anyone who has a bad day.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
25 March, 07:13

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 March, 07:13
Sending prayers and love your way. May God grant you peace and clarity in this fight.🙏💜

connie wright @cowri
25 March, 07:12
🙏🌹🙏

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 March, 07:07
Call on Jesus my fren, HE is waiting.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
25 March, 07:03
Prayers Apryl, hang in there. 🙏❤️

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
25 March, 06:57
Praying now, Apryl.