Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
25 March, 01:12
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
When Q said, "now comes the pain", it appears that the pain borne by the anon is equal to the pain felt by the Cabal, if not greater in many cases.

Many of us are emotional wrecks, and I think tiny accounts like myself who just redistribute on our personal Facebooks are shouldering one hell of a burden.

I'm in my late 30s. I've been living in my mother's spare room for 3 years because I lost my job at the beginning of this.

I don't even have social security.

I would like to settle down and have a family but I'm an alien and I can't bare to spend time with normies.

It's agonising

Agonising.

The new world will be worth it but there are more days that I'm not sure if I have the will to even make it because it's been so long and no end is really in sight.

It appears as if it's going to drag out in this excruciatingly slow fashion all the way until the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
stay strong Warrior.
i am praying better days are to come...
sending you love and strength to continue.

i am 29 and i have no real life friends left if that makes you feel like you are not so alone. i do know how you feel. i am labeled a conspiracy theorist by 80% of my bloodline family. i have my mom dad brother and bf - whom i met before i left the matrix.

i am confident you will have a loving family some day when the time is best and your own home in the best location for you - it will be pure bliss and worth the painful wait. thank you for staying so strong and committing to fighting evil even when its difficult and lonely.

i pray you have a great day and feel some peace today.
you deserve to rest your soul❤️
01:30 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
25 March, 02:09
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thank you. I'm glad you have some people.

I know we're all in the same boat and that's what's special about anonup. We can share here and it's like, yeah, me too.

And I feel guilty when I think of the children that this is really about because it's not about me.

We are the lucky ones. :)

25 March, 02:18
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
of course, i feel for the children too :(
its about all the good souls that have been taken advantage of to better the lives of the elites and their own evil plans.
we live to expose these people so this ends forever.
we need to get all good souls on the same page manifesting the same great reality.

❤️i share my own experiences to relate to you - absolutely not to minimize your situation or problems. so you know :)

i empathize with you and feel your pain.
i am sorry your situation is not what you want, but maybe its just what you need now to strengthen you for what's to come so you can truly appreciate your great future. :)
that be my perspective .

i pray you have a great day today :)❤️🙏