Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸 Gene Decode

1:06:50 You’re never going to see, EVER
millions of children that are rescued.
The children are traumatized beyond comprehension.
You cannot leave them here.
You’ve gotta take them to a world where THEY KNOW they’re SAFE.
When you’ve been in the dark in a little tiny cage
in low light for a year or 2?
Even that takes a while.
But if you’ve been down there for generations
you don’t have pigment in your eyes or skin
& you don’t have eyes after a few generations.
They have to take you to a planet
where you can be rehabilitated.
They can never be on this Earth again.
NEVER.
The Russian General that went into Chernobyl said,
“We’re not leaving until every child is rescued.”
They have Space Programs too.
They take them to a world where they KNOW
THEY WILL NEVER BE HARMED AGAIN
& that people there love them
& will take care of them for the rest of their lives 🕊

https://rumble.com/v2eg3hw...
09:54 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 March, 06:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Hi Kat, I’ve been following you for 2.5 years now since being here & always like reading your posts. Your attention to detail imo is unmatched. I don’t always comment but I do read them. The amount of time & skill you put in is much appreciated. You have never wavered since I’ve known you. I wish I’d known about you a whole lot earlier, but I do now💫✨👍🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
25 March, 11:52
Glory Be to GOD🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
25 March, 10:14
Thank you Kat for sharing. I want to screen shot this and whenever someone complains things are taking too long, I will share this. My heart hurts for them! It is also why I am still here. I tell myself never again will this happen to our children. We must change many things - how we treat animals too, and our natural world. We are learning from our deepest wounds how to be divine humans instead.

Divine Creator - please assist and watch over our beloved ones who need your help!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 March, 11:11
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
🇺🇸 Gene Decode is remarkable
& this video is especially important
because whenever I post about the children;
trafficking, slavery, sacrifice, Epstein, etc.
I'm invariably asked,
WHERE ARE THE RESCUED CHILDREN?

I knew they were off-planet but never knew
how to answer that question.
Gene answers that in this vid.

I'm going to write a blog about it today because
Gene goes into so much more detail
& I don't have room to post it on AU.

I'll post that link tomorrow.
It will be good to share with those who know
& those who have no idea yet.

It's also important to know that
the Special Forces, MWDogs,
Medical & all personnel
who go into the D.U.M.B.S & tunnels
to rescue the children
are healed afterward by various methods,
Med Beds being one.

The disgusting horror & carnage they discover
& the trauma it causes for the soldiers & dogs
is unbearable agony
& they need healing as well as the children 🙏🏻❤️‍🔥🕊

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
25 March, 07:45 (E)
This just stops me in my tracks. I have prayed many years for these children. Every day I cry and mourn over the thought of what they have endured. You say we will never see them and they have been taken to a safe "planet" !?! What evidence do or will we have they were indeed rescued? Will there be photos and testimonies from their rescuers? Has anyone at all come forward with their experience with rescue? I can't help but be concerned reading this. We wait day after day...year after year for evidence and proof to be shown to the world about the evil that rules and the war we are fighting because and for the children. This makes it sound it could all be a gigantic deceptive hoax. Please, someone make sense of this. Everything I see about Gene Decode is that he is a grifter, a sensationalist and makes the Q movement look foolish.

25 March, 11:41
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
🇺🇸 Gene Decode is a great Patriot
& has been serving his country most of his life 🕊

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 March, 07:16
beyond the lands off Antarctica.
Regeneration properties there.
Would not be surprised If the real Trump is there.

25 March, 12:30
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
NOTHING would surprise me at this point
except
the fathomless depths of depravity
of the vomitus crimes
the deep state demon satanists
commit unceasingly
against children, men, women, animals,
Earth, Solar system — ALL.
ENDLESS evil & horrors.

Thank GOD every child that can be
is being rehabilitated 🙏🏻💗🕊

#GodBlessTheSpecialForces
#GodBlessTheMilitaryWorkingDogs
#GodBlessQTeam
#GodBlessQPlus

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
25 March, 06:47
Thank you dear God for providing a way to rescue these innocent children. God please touch their tormented bodies and minds with your great Hand of mercy and healing. Please breathe into their souls new life with no memories of what has happened to them here on Earth. Please have mercy on us all Lord. We did not know is not an excuse. Our complacency became our excuse but we have not a leg to stand on. Every child on earth IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY. Every child is a gift to humankind from Your heavenly Hand. Please show us the way to eternal life through Your Son by giving us the determination to NEVER EVER let these monsters rule our planet again. Thank you for the brave warriors and Qteam with the WH Alliance who are all working to find and rescue these precious little children. Amen

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 March, 08:22
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
🙏

25 March, 12:38
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Beautifully said, Brandy.
Perfection 🙏🏻❤️‍🔥🕊

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 March, 11:09
God, please bless the children. They ave been through things none of us can imagine. Please wrap them in your loving arms and give them the comfort as only you can do! In Christs name I pray amen!

arba happihr @arba
24 March, 10:21

24 March, 10:41
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😻🙏🏻❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🌟🌷🕊😽🌸