Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
02:31 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
24 March, 03:03
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Thank you for sharing.

Please note.... all of the G's are dangerous. 5g is next level.

Beware of LiFi. WiFi enabled lights. 5g tech in phones. #5gtech

But all tech 3g - 4g exceeds FCC set limits if you have it in your pocket, bra, on your ARM, in your EARS for extended periods of time.

They are counting on you not figuring it out.

Information on Cellphone Taskforce, Enviromental Health Trust, Olle Johansson, Children's Health Defense. Physicians for Safe tech

#safetech

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 March, 02:49
In response Katie Walden to her Publication
Back in the day people said electricity was dangerous.

Then they said radio was dangerous.

Then they said wifi is dangerous.

Now it's cell towers. Again.

There are so many more important things to get riled up about, instead of this stuff that's going to fizzle out as soon as the next thing to get enraged about comes around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 March, 02:39 (E)
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Know personally this is true.
Just hope and pray it can also be used for good n if not, eliminated. May be too late for some of us now, but for the good of our children, grandchildren n future generations
💖✨🙏🏻🕊💖

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 March, 02:22
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Yes it’s probably one of my biggest concerns…. There’s ALL KINDS OF NEW TECH/CAMERAS/LIGHTS & Towers going up all over my town….

Someone I am aware of but do not know personally made the claim to someone I know very well, that they have been going around at night on their bike and spraying all the new cameras with black spray paint….