Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 March, 02:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 March, 02:39 (E)
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Know personally this is true.
Just hope and pray it can also be used for good n if not, eliminated. May be too late for some of us now, but for the good of our children, grandchildren n future generations
💖✨🙏🏻🕊💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
Yes it’s probably one of my biggest concerns…. There’s ALL KINDS OF NEW TECH/CAMERAS/LIGHTS & Towers going up all over my town….

Someone I am aware of but do not know personally made the claim to someone I know very well, that they have been going around at night on their bike and spraying all the new cameras with black spray paint….
02:22 PM - Mar 24, 2023
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 March, 11:53
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Am in a "smart" city n it's all-encompassing
The towers are gone but they have something else. Hv tested it in a way n it really is everywhere. Can't wait to get out. Used to love living here. I don't see any happy, healthy carefree ppl any more. Lots of illnesses/medical conditions inc in children (a doc told me). V. High percentage took the 💉
That person you mention is v brave tho not sure how much it helps.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 March, 06:37
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I completely get it, I live just on the outskirts of Chicago, 45 from downtown. It makes me nervous. I feel like I’m not supposed to be in this town but the opportunity to leave isn’t financially possible yet. I see a lot of darkness here lately… here is a copy and paste of my post I made a little bit ago. It’s sad. It’s so sad to witness what I’ve seen with the 💉: —->
I feel weird today. I feel darkness.
I feel hopelessness. So much darkness and drama all I want to hide from the world. Everyone experiencing so much death and dis-ease. Been with My best friend, his vaccinated parents dying, his mom withering away from lung cancer that in one year, is about to claim her life any moment. His dad lost his mind completely to dementia since vaccine. He doesn’t even understand his wife is laying there wasting away. It’s unbelievable just trying to wrap my head around it, and the money they are taking from my friend, the medical industry. It’s costs a ton to die. I can’t believe this is w