Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 March, 02:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
Thank you for sharing.

Please note.... all of the G's are dangerous. 5g is next level.

Beware of LiFi. WiFi enabled lights. 5g tech in phones. #5gtech

But all tech 3g - 4g exceeds FCC set limits if you have it in your pocket, bra, on your ARM, in your EARS for extended periods of time.

They are counting on you not figuring it out.

Information on Cellphone Taskforce, Enviromental Health Trust, Olle Johansson, Children's Health Defense. Physicians for Safe tech

#safetech
03:03 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kelpiegirl in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 March, 02:49
In response Katie Walden to her Publication
Back in the day people said electricity was dangerous.

Then they said radio was dangerous.

Then they said wifi is dangerous.

Now it's cell towers. Again.

There are so many more important things to get riled up about, instead of this stuff that's going to fizzle out as soon as the next thing to get enraged about comes around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
24 March, 07:46
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Acknowledging that it's a serious social health issue is not up for debate. It's harming fertility, causing cancer, harming brains and development plus.

Diminishing this? I won't allow it and neither will RJK Jr. He prioritised those impacted by wireless technologies (electro hypersensitivity) gave them a voice in his court case.

I don't agree. I've been permanently disabled by faulty electricity and wireless tech, it is dangerous. It has robbed me of my rights, my opportunities, it affected my entire life and relationships because people are so damn addicted to their tech. I had to rely on alternative doctors, my own research, networking and fix things myself.

It is the slow stealth weapon they chose to hook us all in. It worked.