Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 March, 02:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
Know personally this is true.
Just hope and pray it can also be used for good n if not, eliminated. May be too late for some of us now, but for the good of our children, grandchildren n future generations
💖✨🙏🏻🕊💖
02:39 AM - Mar 24, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 March, 02:22
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Yes it’s probably one of my biggest concerns…. There’s ALL KINDS OF NEW TECH/CAMERAS/LIGHTS & Towers going up all over my town….

Someone I am aware of but do not know personally made the claim to someone I know very well, that they have been going around at night on their bike and spraying all the new cameras with black spray paint….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 March, 11:53
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Am in a "smart" city n it's all-encompassing
The towers are gone but they have something else. Hv tested it in a way n it really is everywhere. Can't wait to get out. Used to love living here. I don't see any happy, healthy carefree ppl any more. Lots of illnesses/medical conditions inc in children (a doc told me). V. High percentage took the 💉
That person you mention is v brave tho not sure how much it helps.