JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I spent my usual several hours digging this morning and I got nothin. I'm just admitting it. Nothing to really sink my teeth into at least. I feel like we're in a holding pattern. It's fine. The wheels of justice take time to turn so I'm going to get ready for my interview and wish you a beautiful day. This seems like an ideal time to take a break if you haven't in a while or ever. It's very refreshing. Talk soon.
01:28 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
23 March, 06:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
You got this❤️😎🎶Love you fan😘

Was enjoying a beautiful sunny day at the community pool and great conversation with a woman (stranger) until she mentioned she was from Finger Lakes area and how wonderful a place it is..I cringed inside, since knowing about the missing children. I know in my heart God's creation is beautiful, but some words are triggers now...

Will try again tomorrow at another place for relaxation and grounding🙏🏻✨

Have a great evening🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 09:34
In response Ange Love to her Publication
That's a good day. Happy to hear it. What on earth did Hunter experience at Finger Lakes that would lead him to have it tattooed on his back and do we really want to know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 March, 02:30
TRUTH TAKE YOUR TIME AND REST AND GREAT LUCK AND BLESSINGS ON YOUR INTERVIEW

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:24
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank you. It's probably my ego that wants to score this very juicy gig but I told God that it's on Him.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 02:29
Well Juan did tell us a week or so ago that Soro was dead and now Fake President Biden apparently has confirmed it.
That at least is some good news. altho his son is just as bad.

NEO ONE @Neo
23 March, 02:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I heard he died end of 2019.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 09:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I would imagine Soros is long gone. As for Juanito, I read something so scandalous earlier that I can't even repeat it til I have more sauce. This movie is filled with twists and turns Nana.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 March, 01:56
I'm having normies over for dinner tomorrow so I'm busy making lasagne. Tomorrow, I'll throw in a few red-pill zingers here and there, plus I'm leaving the Hunter Biden laptop report in plain view. I'll have a break on Saturday during POTUS's rally. Good luck with your interview.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 March, 02:47
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Ur so BadAss! Have fun! 👀💥💯🤍🏁🤍👊🤝

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Lasagne is my son's favorite meal lately. When I can get freshly extruded lasagne sheets I just fill and bake. So good. You sound like me. My former friends and family called me Debbie Downer. Never passive aggressive. Just aggressive. LOL.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 March, 01:54
Yes, I agree with you - ideal time for a break.
Goodness is breaking out all over... I can feel it,
I can see it. Very hopeful for the future.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:33
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
So hopeful. This movie is quickly approaching scenes that we will not be able to take our eyes off of. That's why I hope mi frens treat themselves to some respite before it's too late.

arba happihr @arba
23 March, 01:41
Au will be the first to expose
ALL of Everything.
IT's a beautiful day outside not to be enjoyed.
I love living for the first time in my life
I no longer "Have" to do anything!
IT's a weird feeling not living under an overseer in the home.
Free to make my own decisions damnn who knew life could be better than ever!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:36
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I am experiencing that same sensation even though I am needing to start some work. It's going to be such a relief to simply be. I'm practicing too.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
23 March, 01:30
KeK

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 March, 02:49
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Thank U! 🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:38
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
That's real. I pray we've given [them] ample warning.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
23 March, 01:29
Best to you and your interview!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:39
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
I appreciate that.