JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:28
I spent my usual several hours digging this morning and I got nothin. I'm just admitting it. Nothing to really sink my teeth into at least. I feel like we're in a holding pattern. It's fine. The wheels of justice take time to turn so I'm going to get ready for my interview and wish you a beautiful day. This seems like an ideal time to take a break if you haven't in a while or ever. It's very refreshing. Talk soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 02:29
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Well Juan did tell us a week or so ago that Soro was dead and now Fake President Biden apparently has confirmed it.
That at least is some good news. altho his son is just as bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
I heard he died end of 2019.
02:42 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 02:47
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
As did I so idk if these are just the public deaths like Pope and Evil Queen or what.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
23 March, 02:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
As did I, but the disinfo is thick these days.