JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:28
I spent my usual several hours digging this morning and I got nothin. I'm just admitting it. Nothing to really sink my teeth into at least. I feel like we're in a holding pattern. It's fine. The wheels of justice take time to turn so I'm going to get ready for my interview and wish you a beautiful day. This seems like an ideal time to take a break if you haven't in a while or ever. It's very refreshing. Talk soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
You got this❤️😎🎶Love you fan😘

Was enjoying a beautiful sunny day at the community pool and great conversation with a woman (stranger) until she mentioned she was from Finger Lakes area and how wonderful a place it is..I cringed inside, since knowing about the missing children. I know in my heart God's creation is beautiful, but some words are triggers now...

Will try again tomorrow at another place for relaxation and grounding🙏🏻✨

Have a great evening🤗
06:36 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveMlaw1111 in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 09:34
In response Ange Love to her Publication
That's a good day. Happy to hear it. What on earth did Hunter experience at Finger Lakes that would lead him to have it tattooed on his back and do we really want to know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396