JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:28
I spent my usual several hours digging this morning and I got nothin. I'm just admitting it. Nothing to really sink my teeth into at least. I feel like we're in a holding pattern. It's fine. The wheels of justice take time to turn so I'm going to get ready for my interview and wish you a beautiful day. This seems like an ideal time to take a break if you haven't in a while or ever. It's very refreshing. Talk soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 March, 01:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I'm having normies over for dinner tomorrow so I'm busy making lasagne. Tomorrow, I'll throw in a few red-pill zingers here and there, plus I'm leaving the Hunter Biden laptop report in plain view. I'll have a break on Saturday during POTUS's rally. Good luck with your interview.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Lasagne is my son's favorite meal lately. When I can get freshly extruded lasagne sheets I just fill and bake. So good. You sound like me. My former friends and family called me Debbie Downer. Never passive aggressive. Just aggressive. LOL.
11:30 PM - Mar 24, 2023
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 March, 08:46
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good one Fan, "never passive aggresive, just aggressive." Everyone loved the lasagne. One of the couples, who are partly awake, actually asked me some questions about what I knew. I could tell some of it got through.