LQve Trump @LoveTump
For those like me
who have lost contact
with family members
due to politics-

Will you talk to them again once this is over?

AND

if yes, how will you start the conversation?

YES

NO

NOT SURE

03:24 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Camille 317 @Camille
10 February, 12:39
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Talking politics is useless until the msm is taken down. It's just round and round and no one is listening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
10 February, 11:37
πŸ˜˜β€οΈπŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I will start by saying, I love you and I am here if you need anything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
10 February, 11:36
During the 2016 election, I unfollowed on FB family and friends that were openly against Trump because I didn't want to see their comments on my newsfeed. But we still showed on each others' friend lists. During the 2020 election, I quietly unfriended those people who openly wished harm/death to Trump and his supporters. Not because we didn't see eye to eye but because their desire to cause harm to other people simply because they disagreed with them showed me more about the type of people they really are. I didn't want those people in my life anymore.

Indiana JQnes @Indiana_JQnes017
10 February, 11:28
I never looked differently at any of the family members that were not redpilled. I simply tried to give them information to wake them up and they took it upon themselves to start calling me names and all the other Trump supporters names saying we are crazy and dont know what were talking about...That's when I lost respect.

They will come to us seeking answers and wanting to know how we knew. The answers is simple.....Q. Can't say we didnt try to tell you

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
10 February, 11:25
Just talk normal with them. Ask them how they're doing. Let them know if they have any questions, I'm available. Let them steer the conversation. Be compassionate and forgiving. This fight has been for the betterment of the whole world, never about Republicans Vs Dems.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
10 February, 11:18
well my sister really hasn't talked to me much otherwise. I only unfriended her on the fake book. i didn't delete her phone number even though it was already crickets mostly for 5 years now. Yes it goes both ways, but her style is you both can be having great talk then out of the blue she'll say "well I gotta go bye" and gives you no time to even say bye. this is her way with our parents too. but she actually believes Trump is the gross one because only what tv/media told her. She would start conversations bout politics n a gross hateful family member would start talking and she'd sit back

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
10 February, 11:22
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
600 goes fast lol anyway sister would sit back and let the gross democrat cousin take over and blaspheme you only for being a Christian, attack your character so awfully. i told him many times his style of attack wasnt "winning" me to the democrats side at all. so i finally unfriended my sister on fake book to be rid of the hateful blood relative that had unfriended me months before. my calm and sanity are more important than my sister not getting a clue but claiming she was "trying" to understand. shes always been into vampires books and movies so I'm not sure she'll ever be awake

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
10 February, 11:10
Forgive them for they know not what they do!!!!!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
Yes, I will wait for them to be ready to talk and then give them a big hug. Have to, we are all in this together and remember.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
10 February, 11:08
Right now, I feel it will be really hard not to say I TOLD YOU SO! However, when the moment actually comes, I know I won't. I think they will be shocked, humbled and embarrassed and finally ready to ask questions. One cannot see that and still hold the "I told you so" grudge. We were awakened to help those who were not.

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
10 February, 11:19
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
I have decided that I would allow myself a breif moment of silly excited dancing (maybe the Trump dance) and going "Ha!" to any in my household that is in my vicinity. After that it becomes about patiently and respectfully helping others.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
09 February, 02:45
I think I will just be open to conversation and let them talk... and also know that I don't have to stay in that bubble if their words haven't changed... lotta jealous and hateful folks out there. Most of my family is on the same sheet of music as I am...maybe haven't read/researched as much as I have...guess we will find out. It is more the local haters around me. This past year...whewie! They came outta the wordwork with hate, harassment, death threats, threats to do bodily harm, burn my place down, libel, defamation of character, accusations of crimes I didn't commit, charging me and not BG

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
I have experienced similar...I may come across as bitter but i'm not. But I'm certainly not interested in forgetting who treated me badly (including some lifelong friends and family members) and I have no interest in continuing to try to red-pill them NOR welcome them with open arms when their la-la fairy world turns to shit and crumbles around them unexpectedly when the truth comes out. The same truths i've been trying to alert them to but receiving nothing but awful treatment for. Their hatefulness has done irreparable damage. I am no longer available to them for anything.

Patty Malek @patty888
08 February, 07:56
They will start the conversation....guaranteed!

Carol Kulwicki @Ckul
08 February, 07:31
I told myself that I will not say i told you so. My husband is still asleep and over the last 10 months if I tried to bring anything up he would blow up so i just quit. I have lost friends and many family members that do not speak to me. I posted on Facebook before I deactivated it that I'm here if anyone needed me. It's really not their fault. I think my husband needs to hear it from MSM for it to be the truth in his eyes.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
10 February, 11:35
In response Carol Kulwicki to her Publication
It would be interesting to take a "head count" of how many of us have been in the exact same situation !

Well, Carol , let's start it now. You and I - that makes 2 ...... anyone else up for a tally?

And has it been such an isolating and lonesome feeling as Carol and I have felt ?

And, Carol , I believe it is their "fault" that their heads have been in the sand throughout this .... and it is their "fault" for their dismissive attitude and all the malarky they pull to diminish us in others' eyes.

Answering the question of "Will we talk to them again"? Well, I will , but th

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 February, 07:29
Ill tell them I told you so

Pamela Hamilton @pamelah22
08 February, 07:24
I will say "I love you and I've missed you"

Gara Anthony @Texsunga
08 February, 07:09
Sometimes best to let it be and pray that the right person or people come into ours and their lives.Jesus could not disciple his own so he raised up 12 who could.

Susan White @DharmaDog
08 February, 07:01
I will gladly answer any questions they may have but THEY will have to reach out. I am DONE trying to convince the brainwashed.

Trump Girl @Digital17
08 February, 06:58
I will answer the questions as they come.

Mark Caffey @Warhorse9
08 February, 06:57
Im not going to be an ass to them but if the relationship gets better it will be because they came to me. some of them were down right nasty (family), go figure. blood makes us related, loyality makes us family.

Chris Gab @Gabbie
08 February, 06:57
told ya so. πŸ˜πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
08 February, 06:55
If they were the ones to wash their hands of me then no, probably not. If I was the one, it depends. If they admit how wrong they were and apologize I would consider it. It takes a lot for me to not talk to someone and once I've made my mind up about washing my hands of someone, I don't regret it.

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
08 February, 06:54
I know me, so there is no doubt I will say, "I tried to tell you."

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
08 February, 06:52
"I have been trying to tell your brainwashed ass. Now I will share the links with you and you can answer your own questions". Santa surfing has the links in her Telegram page for all the Q drops in one file (per Martin Geddes).

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
08 February, 06:48
So heres the thing- they are not bad, they have been deceived! Think how they will feel when they know-TRULY KNOW - what they have been supporting all these years?!! They will need us more than ever! It will not be the time to say I told you so but rather can I answer any questions you may have? To tell them to not feel guilty- they didnt KNOW! There are those who do know exactly what they are supporting but I believe these are not the majority of our friends and families. They will need our help! ❀️

Misses Cory @CoryCue
08 February, 06:46
"I guess you might have a lot of questions now. Let's have a tea or wine and talk."

Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
08 February, 06:45
other than my 5 yo...ive lost everyone .Not a single family member or friend left . I literally have 0 people in my personal life to talk to. I still tried to be the bigger person & reach out numerous times, but you can only hear "I wash my hands of you" so many times before you give up. I did start talking to God a lot though & not just asking for everyday things ...I truly started talking to him . I have decided If they chose to reach out to me when its all said & done I will be humble & show them kindness they refused to show me. Can it be repaired? Only time will tellπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 February, 06:55
In response Manda Yeah that one to her Publication
many of us sre in the same boat, and it's not getting any easier. knowing that this is going to be God's triumph to take back humanity makes it all worth itπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ”₯

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 February, 06:44
Love and forgiveness, all I can do. One is my own son

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
08 February, 06:43
i will talk to them again. But i think i may let them come to me.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 February, 06:43
I will start the convo with, "It's okay. I am here for you."

LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 February, 06:41
See, my brother thinks Trump is the problem. He thinks Trump is a terrorist therefore I am a terrorist. I'm not sure he will ever wake up even if detailed facts come out.

I had to block his phone number because he left a nasty message to me cuz I did not want to talk politics with him.

Christina Maga @Christina71
08 February, 06:36
I once predicted a tornado, it came (F5) killed many, and sat on our small town. The next day I got many phone calls, and people apologised. I forgave them and spent 3 days cleaning up. I'm going to have to keep myself in check & be nice and I do it for God. The hardest part for me, is that I only end up trusting myself and God, so it makes me doubt others.