LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 February, 03:24
For those like me
who have lost contact
with family members
due to politics-

Will you talk to them again once this is over?

AND

if yes, how will you start the conversation?

YES

NO

NOT SURE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
10 February, 11:18
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
well my sister really hasn't talked to me much otherwise. I only unfriended her on the fake book. i didn't delete her phone number even though it was already crickets mostly for 5 years now. Yes it goes both ways, but her style is you both can be having great talk then out of the blue she'll say "well I gotta go bye" and gives you no time to even say bye. this is her way with our parents too. but she actually believes Trump is the gross one because only what tv/media told her. She would start conversations bout politics n a gross hateful family member would start talking and she'd sit back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
600 goes fast lol anyway sister would sit back and let the gross democrat cousin take over and blaspheme you only for being a Christian, attack your character so awfully. i told him many times his style of attack wasnt "winning" me to the democrats side at all. so i finally unfriended my sister on fake book to be rid of the hateful blood relative that had unfriended me months before. my calm and sanity are more important than my sister not getting a clue but claiming she was "trying" to understand. shes always been into vampires books and movies so I'm not sure she'll ever be awake
11:22 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeswellsNix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesly Nix, click on at the bottom under it