LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 February, 03:24
For those like me
who have lost contact
with family members
due to politics-

Will you talk to them again once this is over?

AND

if yes, how will you start the conversation?

YES

NO

NOT SURE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
08 February, 06:45
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
other than my 5 yo...ive lost everyone .Not a single family member or friend left . I literally have 0 people in my personal life to talk to. I still tried to be the bigger person & reach out numerous times, but you can only hear "I wash my hands of you" so many times before you give up. I did start talking to God a lot though & not just asking for everyday things ...I truly started talking to him . I have decided If they chose to reach out to me when its all said & done I will be humble & show them kindness they refused to show me. Can it be repaired? Only time will tellπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
many of us sre in the same boat, and it's not getting any easier. knowing that this is going to be God's triumph to take back humanity makes it all worth itπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ”₯
06:55 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Manda Yeah that one to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
08 February, 07:07
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
its not . I was really hurt & angry for a long time & I woke up one day & said "You know what God?Im fully trusting in you. You took these people out of my life for a reason and you'll place them back...or put new people on my path...in your time" For the 1st time in my life Im taking care of myself fully. I was always the go to problem solver for EVERYONE & im not complaining ...but I forgot about myself in the process. I think we all have beautiful things in store for us in the near future!!!😊

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 February, 09:07
In response Manda Yeah that one to her Publication
πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ˜Ž