LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 February, 03:24
For those like me
who have lost contact
with family members
due to politics-

Will you talk to them again once this is over?

AND

if yes, how will you start the conversation?

YES

NO

NOT SURE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
I think I will just be open to conversation and let them talk... and also know that I don't have to stay in that bubble if their words haven't changed... lotta jealous and hateful folks out there. Most of my family is on the same sheet of music as I am...maybe haven't read/researched as much as I have...guess we will find out. It is more the local haters around me. This past year...whewie! They came outta the wordwork with hate, harassment, death threats, threats to do bodily harm, burn my place down, libel, defamation of character, accusations of crimes I didn't commit, charging me and not BG
02:45 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
10 February, 11:10
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
I have experienced similar...I may come across as bitter but i'm not. But I'm certainly not interested in forgetting who treated me badly (including some lifelong friends and family members) and I have no interest in continuing to try to red-pill them NOR welcome them with open arms when their la-la fairy world turns to shit and crumbles around them unexpectedly when the truth comes out. The same truths i've been trying to alert them to but receiving nothing but awful treatment for. Their hatefulness has done irreparable damage. I am no longer available to them for anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396