Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 10:43
Sick! Makes you wonder how often this occurs.

Wealthy Nigerian senator faces jail for organ harvesting plot: Politician, his wife and doctor are convicted of trafficking penniless market trader to the UK provide a kidney for their daughter in landmark case

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Sorry but because shes a black woman im not surprised. Just my sense of them as a group. Someone have a problem with my opinion about that...go ahead and bring it up to me.
12:12 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 11:13
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
She is also with 2 black men. Color has nothing to do with the evil in their eyes. Satan does not care what color you are, he will take anyone willing and they are willing. There are awful white people among us.

Remember, this is about
Good vs Evil!

We need much more prayer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 11:46
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Well i did just say i wasnt surprised...but she is, does that mean it needs some kind of comparisons to black men or evil white people to discuss black women? Like u probably do, i hold all women to a higher standard than mere men. And most men would agree if they dont have hell to pay for saying so. Many men are exceptional fathers, and still i expect more from mom. So its hard for me to look at bad women without disgust. My lack of surprise says more of them than i. Btw, they all look just as evil to me. So we agree. U rock!!! 👊🤝🤍🏁🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 March, 07:44
Just because she is "black" does not explain her behavior. Every race has its share of highly ethical and highly evil people. Look at Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, Hillary Clinton, all "white" and evil as can be.
I still love you Victor!

23 March, 07:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I agree with ur statement. What i see when i look at the poeple involved with the agenda against God, humanity and specially children, are a mix of alotta types, but heavily with two specific types. We can then make some obvious points about lesbians of all colors and homosexual men too, and political leanings or religion. Im glad u still Love me, as i Love u ...i dont believe that being black is why some are evil, but in this agenda we see ALOT of black women. Thats why i comment like i do. As sacred cows they are over protected and people cower when anyone criticizes them for the most part. I admire ur boldness to join in the chat, U rock Royal Raven!!! All my hate goes to the enemies of God and humanity. I hope to one day harbor no hate at all. 🤍🏁🤍

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 March, 02:55
OK, I will bring it. I think that's an awful thing to say. As in any race, there are good people and bad. When my grandfather was in the hospital, my grandmother had a Nigerian private duty nurse. He took awesome care of my grandfather and when my son was born, I had a student nurse who took awesome care of me. She was an angel. My daughter's best childhood friend was from Africa and her family was absolutely amazing. I have a mixed family and what I have learned is that there are angels in every color and demons in every color. Read the book Long Walk to Water. We don't walk in other's shoes but we can build awareness.

23 March, 07:28
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I just observe and comment. Ur experiences are great, and thats good.
Have a Great Awakening and hopefully my opinion wont cause u to judge me too harshly for that.🤍🏁🤍, and btw...its the "good people" who im refering to as not speaking up to their own in light of what we all know and see. There are many other types who are guilty of horrors we see...and we speak of them and not always glowingly, but these two groups i mention are sacred cows. I refuse to say nothing about them. Do u agree they are sacred cows? Example:
Politics, Sex, Religion, Joows, and Black women...things u dont discuss in polite company. U dont have to reply, im not trying to make u uncomfortable or win any points. Just saw some things recently that reflects poorly on these two groups specifically, and makes me sick.
I dont see it as racist. And i dont strive to be viewed as not racist.
Other than to draw out those who would defend them, it just is what it is...conversation. Thank u for responding.🤍🏁🤍