Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 10:43
Sick! Makes you wonder how often this occurs.

Wealthy Nigerian senator faces jail for organ harvesting plot: Politician, his wife and doctor are convicted of trafficking penniless market trader to the UK provide a kidney for their daughter in landmark case

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 March, 12:12
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Sorry but because shes a black woman im not surprised. Just my sense of them as a group. Someone have a problem with my opinion about that...go ahead and bring it up to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 March, 02:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
OK, I will bring it. I think that's an awful thing to say. As in any race, there are good people and bad. When my grandfather was in the hospital, my grandmother had a Nigerian private duty nurse. He took awesome care of my grandfather and when my son was born, I had a student nurse who took awesome care of me. She was an angel. My daughter's best childhood friend was from Africa and her family was absolutely amazing. I have a mixed family and what I have learned is that there are angels in every color and demons in every color. Read the book Long Walk to Water. We don't walk in other's shoes but we can build awareness.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
I just observe and comment. Ur experiences are great, and thats good.
Have a Great Awakening and hopefully my opinion wont cause u to judge me too harshly for that.🤍🏁🤍, and btw...its the "good people" who im refering to as not speaking up to their own in light of what we all know and see. There are many other types who are guilty of horrors we see...and we speak of them and not always glowingly, but these two groups i mention are sacred cows. I refuse to say nothing about them. Do u agree they are sacred cows? Example:
Politics, Sex, Religion, Joows, and Black women...things u dont discuss in polite company. U dont have to reply, im not trying to make u uncomfortable or win any points. Just saw some things recently that reflects poorly on these two groups specifically, and makes me sick.
I dont see it as racist. And i dont strive to be viewed as not racist.
Other than to draw out those who would defend them, it just is what it is...conversation. Thank u for responding.🤍🏁🤍
07:28 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it