Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Sick! Makes you wonder how often this occurs.

Wealthy Nigerian senator faces jail for organ harvesting plot: Politician, his wife and doctor are convicted of trafficking penniless market trader to the UK provide a kidney for their daughter in landmark case

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
10:43 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 March, 11:14
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
For some reason, when I saw your article, I thought of this from a few days ago... I question everything this admin does now...
https://rollcall.com/2023/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
23 March, 03:29
Sometimes you can see it in the eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 March, 02:46
My Nigerian friend said that living there is like living in hell.

Lone Wolf @DestroyTheDeepState
23 March, 12:30
PUR EVIL ⚡️⚡️Ukro-Nazis Slaughtered Children Like Cattle for Organ Trafficking in Izyum and elswhere

😱 ‼️❗️‼️ Ukraine 🇺🇦 raises children in factories for elite pedophiles, Russia saves children

Russian soldiers claim they have made a horrific discovery in Ukraine, where they say children between the ages of 2 and 7 are raised on a factory farm.

Attractive children are sold as sex slaves to elite pedophiles, and those who do not find buyers are "butchered like discarded garbage", their organs removed and sold for use in European 🇪🇺 and Israeli 🇮🇱 transplant centers.

Video footage from the front, allegedly by a Russian officer, describes how Ukrainian kidnappers treated children as "cattle, pigs or rabbits" near the town of Izyum, where a commercial-scale child organ harvesting plant was reported to have been located.

“They removed organs from children,” the Russian officer explained.

"I could not believe it. Until you see it with your own eyes, you cannot understand it

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 March, 12:12
Sorry but because shes a black woman im not surprised. Just my sense of them as a group. Someone have a problem with my opinion about that...go ahead and bring it up to me.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 March, 07:44
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Just because she is "black" does not explain her behavior. Every race has its share of highly ethical and highly evil people. Look at Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, Hillary Clinton, all "white" and evil as can be.
I still love you Victor!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 11:13
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
She is also with 2 black men. Color has nothing to do with the evil in their eyes. Satan does not care what color you are, he will take anyone willing and they are willing. There are awful white people among us.

Remember, this is about
Good vs Evil!

We need much more prayer.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
23 March, 11:21
I doubt there are more good people in this world than bad. Evil rules. Satan is the prince....

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 March, 12:16
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Ur wrong, but the evil in this world ARE quite similar in their...makeup.
Sure, its not all about color or being a joow....but coincidences keep happening, so...just saying. Keep setting me up and ill keep hitting them out of the park. Btw...i dont hate black men...but the women have a long way to go to join the HUMAN race. Imo.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 March, 11:17
Have you read about the Uyghurs in China? It’s just awful!!!! Many if not most of the time, they are fully awake when their organs are removed. It’s pure evil.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 March, 12:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yes it us.

You would think a muslim country would step up to take them in.

Except hijrah does not work that way.

The alliance of evil:
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

ALL totalitarian mindsets... if the alliance wins, they will each destroy the world to take the throne, to be top dog.