Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 10:43
Sick! Makes you wonder how often this occurs.

Wealthy Nigerian senator faces jail for organ harvesting plot: Politician, his wife and doctor are convicted of trafficking penniless market trader to the UK provide a kidney for their daughter in landmark case

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 March, 12:12
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Sorry but because shes a black woman im not surprised. Just my sense of them as a group. Someone have a problem with my opinion about that...go ahead and bring it up to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Just because she is "black" does not explain her behavior. Every race has its share of highly ethical and highly evil people. Look at Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, Hillary Clinton, all "white" and evil as can be.
I still love you Victor!
07:44 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 March, 07:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I agree with ur statement. What i see when i look at the poeple involved with the agenda against God, humanity and specially children, are a mix of alotta types, but heavily with two specific types. We can then make some obvious points about lesbians of all colors and homosexual men too, and political leanings or religion. Im glad u still Love me, as i Love u ...i dont believe that being black is why some are evil, but in this agenda we see ALOT of black women. Thats why i comment like i do. As sacred cows they are over protected and people cower when anyone criticizes them for the most part. I admire ur boldness to join in the chat, U rock Royal Raven!!! All my hate goes to the enemies of God and humanity. I hope to one day harbor no hate at all. 🤍🏁🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 March, 08:39
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thank God for Free Speech! If [they] have [their] was we wouldn't even be able to have this discussion. Rock on Victor!